Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Downgrading on easy way your MU Client 6.3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do you have the compiled one? Keep getting error when compiling
Project Properties
-> Configuration Properties

-> Linker (General)

-> Enable Incremental Linking -> "No (/INCREMENTAL:NO)"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Still the same error but the Renaming of "cvtres.exe" works on the error and compile was ok. Added the DLL but summoner and rf still in character create ;)
you must learn about programming or just Open Ollydbg Ctrl+G go to offset and direct edit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm thinking that you must learn something more about reverse engineering/programming... but anyways... you can make this change directly on your main.exe using ollydbg, or using DLL too.

PS:

Here I leave mu emu season 4.1 (1.05.30) main.exe original and modified with: "-nosummoner" (not summoner character create button).

bro I tried to use your main without summoner but not work and display the error below:
Failed to load library Main.dll, error code 126

Hope you can help me out. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
you must learn about programming or just Open Ollydbg Ctrl+G go to offset and direct edit

Already tried editing the offset for 1.04D but when running the saved exe it crashed so I think there is still missing on the posted guide.

***Maybe it has a conflict with the DLL attached to the Main.exe coz when I tried editing the clean one it was working.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
= error Press OK!

and then what? nothing happen.

Already tried editing the offset for 1.04D but when running the saved exe it crashed so I think there is still missing on the posted guide.

***Maybe it has a conflict with the DLL attached to the Main.exe coz when I tried editing the clean one it was working.

can you share me bro main.exe with no summoner working? salamat :D

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@Kiosani

Can you please remove summoner & RageFighter in character selection?

Im using MuEMU season 6 main.exe
Here:
& IGCN Season 6
Here:

Thanks a lot & God bless.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this fix already in muemu sources. s6ep3 files and s8 and s4. both character if you want to be removed pm me.

Back