Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] EuropeMu Original Website/Engine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Havent installed it correctly, and news you have to change module unless youre using IPB, it pulls out news from ipb forum

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Havent installed it correctly, and news you have to change module unless youre using IPB, it pulls out news from ipb forum

ok, but why links not worked when i click on example in ABOUT in link address came that : and i can`t see For about just refreshing page? I disabled encode, but still nothing? Where i can edit links?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it`s all installed but now . . .
Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: message: Invalid object name 'T_PVPGens'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Includes\SQL.php on line 21

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\Includes\SQL.php on line 21

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\Includes\SQL.php on line 33

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: message: Invalid object name 'T_PVPGens'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Includes\SQL.php on line 21

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\Includes\SQL.php on line 21

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\Includes\SQL.php on line 33

T_PVPGens is for season 6 TT files

if you use s8 zteam change in SQL.php line 21 to your gens table and colums

ok, but why links not worked when i click on example in ABOUT in link address came that : and i can`t see For about just refreshing page? I disabled encode, but still nothing? Where i can edit links?

if you cannot fix it ,i syggest take another dew engine what works for you , add all modules what are in this release and all other stuff if you whant , and its wil working.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
T_PVPGens is for season 6 TT files

if you use s8 zteam change in SQL.php line 21 to your gens table and colums

if you cannot fix it ,i syggest take another dew engine what works for you , add all modules what are in this release and all other stuff if you whant , and its wil working.

i use DLG server files they are S6 TT if i`m not wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
S1 - S8 e 3, did you manage to install this website?
I got some free time now, and i can help, in next 1 hour.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to install this manually. ? And how to add these tables and query to where to my sql server 2008 or somewhere ells ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to install this manually. ? And how to add these tables and query to where to my sql server 2008 or somewhere ells ?

select it like on pic
Nette - [Release] EuropeMu Original Website/Engine - RaGEZONE Forums

then open query analyzer paste it and execute and do this with all querys

how to fix item shop, is messed up, when i choice horn of fenrir i see this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: mssql_connect() [ ]: Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\Includes\SQL.php on line 18
Can't Connect To MSSQL Server

I'm using SQL Server 2008 R2 , and my configs are alright in config.php

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: mssql_connect() [ ]: Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\Includes\SQL.php on line 18
Can't Connect To MSSQL Server

I'm using SQL Server 2008 R2 , and my configs are alright in config.php

well, if your configs are alright you should not have problem with connect. . . .
check again configs maybe you missed something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorted , I had to put sql name instead of ip .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I make it work, thanks Nette for help and with other template, with original can`t make it work i don`t know why,

but still need some help, i can`t add downloads, well i add them, but when i click on Downloads there is no links! And how to add modules in this DEW?
P.S. another question, what version of sql is better to use with this web?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: include(Includes/Security.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\muweb12\index.php on line 9

Warning: include(Includes/Security.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\muweb12\index.php on line 9

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Includes/Security.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\muweb12\index.php on line 9

Fatal error: Class 'Security' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\muweb12\Includes\DEW_DB\License.DEW on line 15

help?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this with the community. It must suck having the work released freely, I know how much work goes into these and for you to release it is very appreciated by many, even if all they do is download it and never speak up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have this error: Failed to check your license!
I should change it to work, this right?
$license = "127.0.0.1";

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I fixed the problem but now I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Security::CheckBans() in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 16

Any idea?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This web is compatible with old versions, like a 97d, 99z, 1.0 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: include(Includes/Security.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 9
Warning: include(Includes/Security.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 9
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Includes/Security.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 9
Fatal error: Class 'Security' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\Includes\DEW_DB\License.DEW on line 15

How to fix this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello my problem
i dont know install why pls helping meee :(
i from hungary
error messeg:
Warning: include(Includes/Security.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 9

Warning: include() [ ]: Failed opening 'Includes/Security.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 9

Fatal error: Class 'Security' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\Includes\DEW_DB\License.DEW on line 15

i need tutorial video or yours helping me pls
THX

Back