Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Ex-Team Latest Source MultiServer S6EP3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client, MuServer Package

GS Source

DLL, DS Source

Client Fully working

Disable in source DLL Ram usage
#define ENABLE_RAM_MIN 1
switch to 0

Update 1

Source

Server

Client

- Custom Pets 99%
- ItemPost Items Image
- Interface Menu New
- New Maps Support
- Offline Attack Auto HP Potions Use
- Offline Trade Fix
- All Customs are Enabled
- Gens, MasterSkillTree Enabled
- MHP (ProtectServer)
- Reorganized Client Files

There is much more changes/fixes/addons, but i dont remember and i always forget to write changelog...Files in this stage on Dev is now playable and can be use on public server.
I working on it for my private server, but i changed the season for newest.

Remember to make AH_INFO with your IP and in Client Source stdafx.h IP must be same.
I added some little guide, inside Server Files. About GameServer Compile, before this.
run LicenseGenerator.exe > open with notepad License.ex > run GameServer.sln and go to ExLicense.cpp
Find "2349491840" copy here your generated hwid from License.ex, below same like 00-D8-61-18-B0-EA copy yours, and compile with mode 6EP3.

I planned in next update.
- Custom Pets 100%
- Custom Mounts (Fenrir, Horse) 100% with Skills support
- Interface ex700/MuLegend 100% without visual buggs
- Cape Animation Fix, Wing 4 Effects Fix, New Weapons to S14 with Effects Animation

Update 2 will be dont know when :( I have no time right now to finish it+starting a new private server...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow this is huge. Yep instructions would be nice. Tanks for release

Ok managed to run the gs but got error load file error offlinemode.ini are you sure this gs source are the latest?

Okay gameserver is running smooth but cant run main.exe after i build dll, anyone help?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Incomplete folder "ExData"
JoinServer dont open

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How to fix EXP Bar

Pyke - [Release] Ex-Team Latest Source MultiServer S6EP3 - RaGEZONE Forums

And Active Key "A", master skill

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help) how to open more Vip Option in "Buy Premium Panel"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys please help me))actually added cards ordered coordinates, but they can't teleport, as they were in Lorencia well worth it))in the client folder 84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91 in terrain threw the same order as in the client folder movelvl, movereq and gate prescribed one less, tell me right I've done and then have not played them and there is no limit on cards in the server maybe someone know how do they ship here)???

Back