Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Exillum S3 (Reedlan + Cutoms)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After all the problems with the md5 db i made it work.... I have to say that i not touched the db.... i installed mucore 1.0.6, make it work no md5 cuz that would not work with md5 on... and voala... I could create account in website and it really work... and i really not touched the db... I think that is a miracle :)) anyway ty for the help...

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
you can use better website like mine or you need to know how to fix your server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved the vault bug by using the original server files uploaded by Androjd123 and the databases of GMO's repack.

Greetings!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is Mu Helper?
Master skill tree?
Gens System?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem.. after a certain time with the server running, the users can't connect anymore. They put their id and password, but the screen stucks there and they can't see their characters.

What i have to do to "fix" this, is restart the server.. but it is not funny to do that all the time.

I was reading some articles in internet, and i found people with similar problems and they talked about the dataservers and the "stadby" mode. I checked the server files, and i noticed that the dataservers says "Active mode" and then "Standby" repeatedly... somebody else have this problem or similar?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with gameserver. No error msg. Just dataserver are not working good.. i'll try to use different dataservers and see if it works.

Greetings, and thanks for your help GMO c:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who use gmsystem? to use commandos than /make /gmove /gg /banchar or others?

Back