Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Exillum S3 (Reedlan + Cutoms)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I work only for some reward, my time is so expensive, sorry.
i have resident evil 6 complete pack for steam, ($50 US)
I can give u this game if u add commands gm and more thinks to make a good server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I applied window mode and i noticed that you can open more than just one main. That is so unsecure.. users could bug some resets for their characters. Any advice to fix this??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys i Got Problem
When i move with player i get d/c
if i dont move no d/c
some 1 know this problem ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i cant connect sql server 2008 at muweb and why? who can help/? or have database for sql server 200? or give me guide how isntall sql server and configure it with muweb :(( at sql server 200 works well muweb and at sql server 2008 not :( why? heelp

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello i cant connect sql server 2008 at muweb and why? who can help/? or have database for sql server 200? or give me guide how isntall sql server and configure it with muweb :(( at sql server 200 works well muweb and at sql server 2008 not :( why? heelp

Use sql server 2008 with Mucore 1.0.8.

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mucore on iis is not easy for starter muserver makers :)

i always used xampp when i made servers 1.7.3 but now i can control the IIS too :)) so i think you need to use xampp 1.7.3 :)

bnc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mucore on iis is not easy for starter muserver makers :)

i always used xampp when i made servers 1.7.3 but now i can control the IIS too :)) so i think you need to use xampp 1.7.3 :)

+1 on xampp for newbies (and lazy ppl :p), but not the 1.7.3. I prefer 1.7.7 or newer version. (aware apache and php bugs on lower version)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I using windows7 64 bit sql 2008r server files work good but i have problem with login: showing invalid login! i creat acc in website and mumaker but can not login in game!! some body can help please...and this problem have all files what i was try setup i try with md5 and mad5 off and stll not working but in mumaker showing all created acc ... soory about my english...

Last edited:
Back