Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ExTeam Season 6 Episode 3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bạn có bản nào chuẩn không, đang tính mở trong xóm chơi chứ không kinh doanh gì, tìm hoài mà toàn lỗi tùm lum hết @@[/QUOTE ]
MuEMU đi bạn, có full mã nguồn + anti hack. đỡ bọn trẻ con nó hack speed

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I tried this files and have no barracks,valley of loren, and crywolf. Please share ,Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server is working great, just some minor things not working, but how do I make it so that players can do season 3 quest in a party? the kill count does not increase while players are in a party.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bump, anyone? Been fixing some bugs and just can't seem to find a way to allow players to quest in a party.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So far, I really like these files and would hope that someone can help correct the unresolved issues found, then I will release the fixes personally.

3rd quest bug, client requests 20 kills of each monster and Quest(kor).txt only allows 10, change in data/lang/kor/Quest(kor).txt from 10 to 20 to fix

Cannot use strength reset fruit if strength is not 200 higher than base strength
Cannot use agility reset fruit if agility is not 200 higher than base agility
Cannot use energy reset fruit if energy is not 200 higher than base energy
Stamina reset fruit will roll back stamina to 65k
Socket items all have attack power + 11
I cannot find a way to change quests to allow parties
I cannot find a way to change monster level requirement for master experience (players even get master exp from goblins)
Infinity Arrow Strengthener disables the elfs ability to use mu helper because it doesn't recognize infinity arrow as the same buff so it continues to try and use it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Quick question , is the main.exe already edited so the max items in the client are more than original ? Like 50 or smth , would be cool if samone could give number ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i added 32767 stats to my character....i need to have mama post with me...it shows 65k mana but thats all.. in reality you have a lot less...how to fix ?

--edit--
and how to fix wings not showing in BC ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this:
- about the BK Combo, is their any way i can adjust the reflect effect? I can't properly combo.. the reflect effect gives me a hard time.

Back