Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So far Elemental Damage Info, Auto Loot Everything and Muuns are only things I found to get to fix.Still on status of testing.

Auto Loot Bug?... Why I don't have that bug?
uhm, I don't know... maybe I use different client.

Critical bug: Player can crash server typing "%n" in friend chat , name field

That's old bug, exactly like in IGCN Season 9 files. People made the fix already. You can try to find it in S9 topic...
Anyway, that's not really hard to fix ... you only need to put syntax check on every points that would make crash... OR simply catch error exception at last.

===========================================================
My Quest 4th evo. Seem ok :p still need add some Cent skills atk dmg + 4th class Skills ^.^

Novice C++
Reaction score
I talk about mail system, if you add friend with name %n or try send mail, server crash

Here you go try this:

This is not even close to a great solution, but it avoid the crashes, as intended. The Friend System is not crashing when % sign is typed. Can you be more specific?

StdAfx.h
Code:
#include <boost/algorithm/string/replace.hpp>

DSprotocol.cpp
Code:
void CDataServerProtocol::ReqInGameShopItemGift(short aIndex, ISHOP_ITEM_GIFT *aRecv)
{
    std::string strMessage;
    strMessage = aRecv->Message;
    boost::replace_all(strMessage, "%", "%%");

this->m_ItemShopDB.ExecQuery("EXEC WZ_IBS_AddGift '%s', %d, %d,  %d, %d, '%s', '%s'", aRecv->TargetName, aRecv->ID1, aRecv->ID2,  aRecv->ID3, 2, aRecv->Name, strMessage.c_str());
}

void CDataServerProtocol::ReqInGameShopPackageGift(short aIndex, LPBYTE aRecv)
{
    std::string strMessage;
    strMessage = lpMsg->Message;
    boost::replace_all(strMessage, "%", "%%");

for(int i=0;i<lpMsg->Count;i++)
    {
        lpItem = (ISHOP_ITEM_PACKAGE *)(aRecv + sizeof(ISHOP_ITEM_GIFT_PACKAGE) + i * sizeof(ISHOP_ITEM_PACKAGE));

this->m_ItemShopDB.ExecQuery("EXEC WZ_IBS_AddGift '%s', %d, %d, %d, %d, '%s', '%s'",
            lpMsg->TargetName, lpItem->ID1, lpItem->ID2, lpItem->ID3,
            2, lpMsg->Name, strMessage.c_str());
}

-- Edit --

Friend System uses Binary storage, so it is not affected by % sign.

Code:
wsprintf(szMsg, "UPDATE T_FriendMail SET Subject=? where MemoIndex=%d AND GUID=%d", memo_index, guid);
this->m_MailDB.SetAsBinary(szMsg, (LPBYTE)lpMemoSendHdr->Subject, 60);
wsprintf(szMsg, "UPDATE T_FriendMail SET Memo=? where MemoIndex=%d AND GUID=%d", memo_index, guid);
this->m_MailDB.SetAsBinary(szMsg, (LPBYTE)sMemo, memo_size);

[]'s

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Know someone what opcodes (SERV->CLIENT) are for Hunting_LOG ?
I have only damage per sec. done but i want to make list of all huntings.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Know someone what opcodes (SERV->CLIENT) are for Hunting_LOG ?
I have only damage per sec. done but i want to make list of all huntings.

Hunting Log Server <-> Client use Protocols headcode 0xEC . subcode from 0x50 -> 0x55
C->S
0x50 : CGReqHuntingRecordWndtOpen
0x51 : CGReqHuntingRecordWndtClose
0x52 : CGReqHuntingRecordInfoUserOpen
0x54 : CGReqHuntingRecordInfoUserOpenGet
S->C
0x50 : GCHuntingRecordAccrueInfo
0x53 : GCHuntingRecordInfo
0x54 : HuntingRecordInfoUserOpenGet
0x55 : GCHuntingCacheRecordInfo

=========================================
Fix my Ferea event . run good now :) nix + darkness are next...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hunting Log Server <-> Client use Protocols headcode 0xEC . subcode from 0x50 -> 0x55
C->S
S->C

Thanks solarismu :) I will check it

How to add next record to Huntings LOG ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly, can I ask who I the BIG "GENIUS" STUPID butt
Who deleted all the Log lines in these source.... when something happened, where do you looking at?
Who removed completely MARKET_SERVER / EVENT SERVER ? Move all stuff to normal server... don't you know what's LAG??? MO. TH. FK.ER
Who left lots of messes for test and custom parts, didn't clean it up after... IGCN codes are messy enough, now you increased its ugly level.
And many more unpleasant stuff with this source...

Sorry, I got stresses after moving back to original IGCN S9 source... just want to talk few words to the genius added "MuEmu parts" in this source.

SORRY, MODS... using clone account

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don't know why, general chat don't work, when I type some word nothing appears. But /post work perfectly. I'm the only one to have this issue ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Build File GS 12MB old file rar 7mb ?? Bug Cash Shop Disconect

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Build File GS 12MB old file rar 7mb ?? Bug Cash Shop Disconect
CashShop is something easiest to fix man.
Try to match columns names in db with dataserver. Should completely remove wcoinP, that’s useless.
Don’t use MUEMU cash shop files, there’s problem with cointype in there. Proper coin types should be 0 for Wcoins, 1 for GolbinCoin... No wcoinP! And fix cointype in gamesever as well
Struct of cashshopgift may need to be fixed a little bit. Problably, your dced/crash came from here.
Maybe that’s all. Don’t remember anything else.

Btw, asking about bug/ crash without any info/log like this is hard to figure out what happened

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C->S
S->C

Can you tell me what is involved in this? I want to know how to fix it.

My language is from Google Translate

lordizinho87 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums
lordizinho87 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Labyrinth Of Dimensions is not implemented in this server files (or is some fix to run it ? everytime server push me to Lorencia if im trying to go to 115 map)
Hunting log is fixable.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Labyrinth Of Dimensions is not implemented in this server files (or is some fix to run it ? everytime server push me to Lorencia if im trying to go to 115 map)Hunting log is fixable.
Nope, Labyrinth not in the files. You’ll need instance server (to make personal room for event like labyrinth & class 4 quest) & Labyrinth Stuff... maybe MUEMU got it in their new updates. Anyone know what’s in the S12 they are selling now? (The one that cost 20$/month)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys
after download MuServer i cant find MuOnline.bak, why??? i just see jquerys 1- MuOnline, 2-Ranking, 3- Battelcore and 4- Event.... all at MuServer\0. Database..... why???????

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No one will going to help this i written many times but they dont care coz they fix it only for themself
So, Is there any reason people must share their sources to you? If you can’t develop this mess, instead of blaming ppl not sharing their work... you should go back to the stable files season 9 or older ver.

Back