Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should have no problem with the login screen (no server) like this. Just maybe your connect server/firewall config. Or inproper dll. Btw, I thought main s13 is something like 1.18.xx.... 1.05.xx maybe s9/10 something...

I have no plan to do with the files yet... have no time at all :).

What’s kind of offset? Name it...

I can’t upload link. Sry. I’m poor, my pc have no connection :((

i have same problem how i fix it pls
lordizinho87 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check if your ports are open should put your Connect Server IP, if its default that it should be 44405. If its close, than check firewall. Also check GameServer ports, if they are open. GL

i have same problem how i fix it pls
lordizinho87 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i try to connect whit S13 Click server salect slot enter acc, pass and then nothing happend nothing in logs of server side.

When i try s12 connect whitout problem and showing logs in server side.

Ports , serial, version. ip all proper for bith clients.

when tryng s 13 client. [JoinServer] add user: not apear after entre account pass, but data server show connection accept all normal.

whit s12 client all normal.
Any tips?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i gott messange you need to update your client where can i find update for season 12 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where to find some item iditor for this season
I think that you can use IGC Esential Tool . You can use it to create admin ( buth not grow lancer ) to crate items , edit stats, edit acc and others , good luck . you can take it from

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me ?
sql and ip corrent change

No response

And i have join server connect fail

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having exactly the same problem, had with different files too, yet, no help anywhere. And I did everything step by step as I should...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need help with this mate you can't use new Jewel of Dark Bless
Jewel of Dark Soul

his dont WORK

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what to register Include for vs 17

Compiled fine using vs2017 and libs from vndev.

Download:
just extract and compile in release mode.

which way should be unpacking

Compiled fine using vs2017 and libs from vndev.

Download:
just extract and compile in release mode.

which way should be unpacking

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what is file ? Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'windows.h': No such file or directory DataServer_S12 c:\users\kdfx team\desktop\muserver\dataserver\stdafx.h 27

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me ?
sql and ip corrent change

No response

And i have join server connect fail

I suggest you go through all the installation steps again. Make sure you've restored all the databases the correct way and check whether the tables are created and populated. Double-check your configuration especially in DataServer folders. Make sure you're providing the correct password for sa and the correct hostname, in most cases, it's your COMPUTER ACCOUNT NAME\SQLEXPRESS, not your IP.

Everything's working fine, I've set the server up in few minutes, no issues.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup, checked it and it works. But, I can't get MuEditor to work. Anyone knows how to set it up correctly? When I set up ODBC, I make a connection test, goes good, after that the program itself just can't connect.

Back