Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi.... Anyone know, if there is possible to make skills appear automaticly? like when DK reaches 80lvl, twisting slash add to skill list auto? If yes, then how?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.... Anyone know, if there is possible to make skills appear automaticly? like when DK reaches 80lvl, twisting slash add to skill list auto? If yes, then how?

I think is not impossible but i not sure if need work inside sql or inside skills file of server..
Need try but i would move so ; in sql (table 'DefaultClassType' , column 'MagicList' ) you set your desired skills for each class ; then with file in server "IGC_SkillList.xml" you can set with tag "ReqLevel="" min level for each skill .
If work you should get at level 1 all skills but available just when you got correct level

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think is not impossible but i not sure if need work inside sql or inside skills file of server..
Need try but i would move so ; in sql (table 'DefaultClassType' , column 'MagicList' ) you set your desired skills for each class ; then with file in server "IGC_SkillList.xml" you can set with tag "ReqLevel="" min level for each skill .
If work you should get at level 1 all skills but available just when you got correct level

You can try, but most likely it is edited in main.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone got a Game Server in debug mode?
--
Tell plz which file and which class method is responsible for equipping the Dark Horse and the Dark Spirit?

--

I think it will be necessary to use Wpe Pro and catch a pack of equipment of a Dark Horse and the Dark Spirit and then search either in ida or in the source code. I hope such dances with a tambourine do not shine me

Repair IGCN defects
My English is not very good, use the translator

Warrior skill fix

Open: DSProtocol.cpp

Search
Code:
if (lpObj->Class == CLASS_RAGEFIGHTER || lpObj->Class == CLASS_ELF)
Modify
Code:
if (lpObj->Class == CLASS_RAGEFIGHTER || lpObj->Class == CLASS_ELF || lpObj->Class == CLASS_KNIGHT)

Monster Summoning book fix

Open: user.cpp

Search
Code:
BOOL SummonGoldColossusMonster(LPOBJ lpObj, int monsterIndex, int nCount, int bIsHelpMon)

At the end of the function, add "return TRUE;"

Code:
{
        return TRUE;
    }
Why return a value if a function already returns true! Look at the end of the cycle.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to put drop full opt excellents items in box kundun +5? I've already tried all the ways the files indicate and nothing works. Instructions on file MuServer\IGCData\ItemBags\### Item Bags System Descripción ###.txt

Exc:
// -1: No exc option
// -2;X: Specified count of random options, the 'X' defines count of excellent options, max 9 (options selection based on rates from IGC_ExcellentOptions.xml) - # TEMPORARY NOT WORKING #
// -3;X: Random count of random options, the 'X' defines max count of excellent options, max 9 (options selection based on rates from IGC_ExcellentOptions.xml)
// X;X;X;X;X;X;X;X;X: Defined excellent options, the 'X' is excellent option ID based on IGC_ExcellentOptions.xml, maximum 9 options can be defined

already tried the following ways:
Exc="-4"
Exc="-2;6"
Exc="-3;6"
Exc="-3;9"
Exc="-3;6;7;8;9;10;11;12"
Exc="6;7;8;9;10;11;12"

Drops in various ways, including Full Option, but I need to drop Full Option 100% of the time.
<ItemBag>
<BagConfig Name="Item_Box_of_Kundun+5" ItemRate="10000" SetItemRate="0" MoneyDrop="0" IsPentagramForBeginnersDrop="0" BagUseEffect="-1" BagUseRate="10000" />
<SummonBook Enable="0" DropRate="0" ItemCat="0" ItemIndex="0" />
<AddCoin Enable="0" CoinType="0" CoinValue="0" />
<Ruud GainRate="0" MinValue="1" MaxValue="10" />

<DropAllow Wizard="1" Knight="1" FairyElf="1" MagicGladiator="1" DarkLord="1" Summoner="1" RageFighter="1" GrowLancer="1" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="MAX" MapNumber="-1">
<Drop Rate="100" Count="1">
<Item Cat="0" Index="16" ItemMinLevel="0" ItemMaxLevel="0" Skill="1" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-4" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" />

Forgive the size of the post, but I do not know where else to turn for help. A big thank you

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Where to define new gates ?
There is a gate.bmd in DATA folder file but have some outdated coords, client working without this file and working all gates)
Is some other file with gates data ?

I believe that the main read all of that info from file Data/Lang.mpr

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I believe that the main read all of that info from file Data/Lang.mpr

Data/Lang.mpr

Yes i see, gates are in this file packed (password is known :) ) but how to save changes in this file ?
(Zipped + Encryption with some '/' forward slashes in filenames, winzip ,winrar can't save modification, read only file error)
Some help with edit this file ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys does anyone know how to solve the hunting log issue and muun pet issue? i cannot open the muun eggs and my hunting log doesnt work at all.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys does anyone know how to solve the hunting log issue and muun pet issue? i cannot open the muun eggs and my hunting log doesnt work at all.

Did You tryed to drop egg to ground ?
About Hunting Log You need to rewrite it and add in source code (need few structures to).
There is more to do in this sources:
- proper damage showing (from all sources)
- pentagram's,errtels options is showing but not working (need to add source)
- drop pentagrams, errtels (dropping with bugged options, need to be rewrited)
- character panel->expand window don't show any options
- elemental panel (don't show elemental options)
- ferea boss (You need to implement)
- Mounts + Dark Raven need to be rewritten
- and much more

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did You tryed to drop egg to ground ?
About Hunting Log You need to rewrite it and add in source code (need few structures to).
There is more to do in this sources:
- proper damage showing (from all sources)
- pentagram's,errtels options is showing but not working (need to add source)
- drop pentagrams, errtels (dropping with bugged options, need to be rewrited)
- character panel->expand window don't show any options
- elemental panel (don't show elemental options)
- ferea boss (You need to implement)
- Mounts + Dark Raven need to be rewritten
- and much more

Hello, yes i try to drop them but im not able to drop them. Do you know how to fix these points that you mention about the change that most be done in the source?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, yes i try to drop them but im not able to drop them. Do you know how to fix these points that you mention about the change that most be done in the source?

Ferea have EventDropBag with Errtels (check this file delete all drop except errtels).
(i forgot to list this: -MasterSkillTree have lots of skills not coded so should be done to)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ferea have EventDropBag with Errtels (check this file delete all drop except errtels).
(i forgot to list this: -MasterSkillTree have lots of skills not coded so should be done to)

Thanks good sir, deleting this from the EventDropBag should allow me to drop the Muun Eggs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, i allow the drop of eggs and now i can open them by drop :D thanks mate, now i have a issue that when i move to another map my Muun disappear so i have to unequip it and reequip to see it again, any idea about this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. When I Execute 4- Events.sql in SQL it says: Database 'Events' does not exist. Make sure that the name is entered correctly.
And when I start 1. DataServers it gives data server error: SQLSTATE 42000. Cannot open database "Events". Help, pls.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first apologies for my english
(a translator.

1 . My server opens without errors.
2. I open my Client and the server is shown.
3. Click and display the login screen normally.
4. I enter my login and password and wait until disconnected.

ps - when I click on the server it already indicates the access in the regular gs and in the cs.

Can someone help me solve this error?
==================
windows 2012 r2
sql 2008 r8
customer tested both the IGC and another named
Client SXII Part 2 ENG .zip

Thank you to anyone who helps
lordizinho87 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

======
problem solved, thank you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first apologies for my english
(a translator.

1 . My server opens without errors.
2. I open my Client and the server is shown.
3. Click and display the login screen normally.
4. I enter my login and password and wait until disconnected.

ps - when I click on the server it already indicates the access in the regular gs and in the cs.

Can someone help me solve this error?
==================
windows 2012 r2
sql 2008 r8
customer tested both the IGC and another named
Client SXII Part 2 ENG .zip

Thank you to anyone who helps
lordizinho87 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you check ODBC ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, anyone can help me to fix the hunting logs and if it is possible the elemental dmg that is not display at character info.

Also the items from the quest of the expanded backpack doesnt drop, anyone have idea about this?

Thanks ppl you are great :D

Back