Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In these server files ODBC connectors are not needed.

first apologies for my english
(a translator.

1 . My server opens without errors.
2. I open my Client and the server is shown.
3. Click and display the login screen normally.
4. I enter my login and password and wait until disconnected.

ps - when I click on the server it already indicates the access in the regular gs and in the cs.

Can someone help me solve this error?
==================
windows 2012 r2
sql 2008 r8
customer tested both the IGC and another named
Client SXII Part 2 ENG .zip

Thank you to anyone who helps
lordizinho87 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Do you know what may be causing these errors and disconect after entering login and password?

When I click on the server after loading my client on the login screen but before putting the data I already took dc in the regular game server.

Do you know what may be causing these errors and disconect after entering login and password?
When I click on the server after loading my client on the login screen but before putting the data I already took dc in the regular game server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

When I click on the server after loading my client on the login screen but before putting the data I already took dc in the regular game server.

When I click on the server after loading my client on the login screen but before putting the data I already took dc in the regular game server

You are using wrong client.
These files are not S12-2, it is 12-1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know how can i modify the hunt logs on DB to get it work? it seems that in DB at huntinglogs script is not complete.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know how can i modify the hunt logs on DB to get it work? it seems that in DB at huntinglogs script is not complete.
Hello i try to use the same code from another season 12 server files where the hunting logs work but here is not working, ill attatch my [dbo]. Can anyone tell me where im wrong?

Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you link to a correct Client for me to use?I tested some clients and I did not succeed : $:Would you link to a correct Client for me to use?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone encounter this?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have tested some problems. Just to share, others may encounter same problem.

1. NPC(Adniel) Errtel Creation not working. GS showing Pentagram Jewel Mix in Progress forever~~~

2. Can not use socket exc items. The option "CanUseSocketExcItem" does not exist in IGC_CommonServer.cfg. Can not add exc options to lvl 400 items. --- Can any one tell me how to fix this issue?

3. Pentagram item element option adds on Cash shop is correct, but same option adds to NPC shop. It will appears to be "invalid element", any one knows how to fix this one?

4. Wizards teleport skill not working when 32k stats. I think there are other skills like such behavior.

5. Monster element random set of "6" is not working. Will not drop the proper item. It should be set separately from 1~6.

Advanced Thnx to whom may answer my questions ~~~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you sir :)

Another one..

Where can i find this server message "MuOnline Season 12-1"

I cant find it, I search all the file and i cant i find.

I only found the Welcome Message.

Thanks in Advance. Screen(04_23-12_41)-0000 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The server is working but a lot of the bugs listed above. Still forgot to mention it doesn't work Official MU Helper :love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guy any idea how to fix this texture?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have tested some problems. Just to share, others may encounter same problem.

1. NPC(Adniel) Errtel Creation not working. GS showing Pentagram Jewel Mix in Progress forever~~~

2. Can not use socket exc items. The option "CanUseSocketExcItem" does not exist in IGC_CommonServer.cfg. Can not add exc options to lvl 400 items. --- Can any one tell me how to fix this issue?

3. Pentagram item element option adds on Cash shop is correct, but same option adds to NPC shop. It will appears to be "invalid element", any one knows how to fix this one?

4. Wizards teleport skill not working when 32k stats. I think there are other skills like such behavior.

5. Monster element random set of "6" is not working. Will not drop the proper item. It should be set separately from 1~6.

Advanced Thnx to whom may answer my questions ~~~
In s12.1 remplace exe option for lv sock
No more sock exe
the difference of the level of the sock to +10 equals a sock exe lv5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is working but a lot of the bugs listed above. Still forgot to mention it doesn't work Official MU Helper :love:
the mu helper is a client bug, try another client, i was looking where i download mine but i cant find it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In s12.1 remplace exe option for lv sock
No more sock exe
the difference of the level of the sock to +10 equals a sock exe lv5

Are you sure ???
:)) Probably, I'm going too far...
cmF3m5L - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes sure original yes jajaja you client is edit

Great screenshot kamesenin, but on this thread we rolling S12- E1 (not E2).
Topic is E2 but this is E1 server files.
Other server -> other client. Other client -> other possibillites.
But i know You did great work.

Btw. how to fix 65536 max damage from server -> client ? (in S12 Episode 2)
In this files in "damage" packet is additional info: pResult.IGCDamage, and this is sending as integer to client (but where and how to mod client to accept this integer, possible in mu.dll ? )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fix cash shop when you buy itens not reduce the coin, thanks for your fix posted here too.

Code:
void CItemShop::GCCashPoint(LPOBJ lpObj)
{    if ( !gObjIsAccontConnect(lpObj->m_Index, lpObj->AccountID))
    {
        return;
    }  
  PMSG_ANS_INGAMESHOP_POINT pMsg;

PHeadSubSetB((LPBYTE)&pMsg, 0xD2, 0x01, sizeof(PMSG_ANS_INGAMESHOP_POINT));
    pMsg.btViewType = 0;
    pMsg.GoblinPoint = lpObj->m_PlayerData->m_GoblinPoint;
    pMsg.dwTotalCash = lpObj->m_PlayerData->m_WCoinP; // Fix Interface
    IOCP.DataSend(lpObj->m_Index, (LPBYTE)&pMsg, pMsg.h.size);
}

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix MuHelper? Cause even i unchecked those option for looting still it autoloot and pick up all the items.

Back