Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Delete and restore again Battlecore database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already did it and the dataserver is still closing !! without throwing any mistake

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But did you deleted database ? delete it and create it again before restoting it.

Check if you have any missconfig in dataserver.ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
data 1 throws that error. but the regular server still works

then I open the battlecore dataserver and it opens normally

Then I open the gameserver of the battlecore and it also opens but then the battlecore database closes for me. I already deleted and restored the database but that keeps happening!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to create table GameServerInfo, insert Data and Stored Produce on your BattleCore Database. Maybe it'll fix your errors.

Use my script above and replace with your BattleCore database name.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already solved it by downloading other files and using that database! Now it works perfect!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some problem.
-1: i can only upgrade jwl of life so add options maximum 16 [i know in IGC_Common, ;-- Switch 16/28 Max Options can be added using Jewel of Life :: VALUES 0/1;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Is28Option = 1 [but not work... ])
-2: i not found 1mob/1lvl limit (pls anyone help i search about 20hours...)
-3: i need put in custome jwl but not know how and where place pasta and s12 compatibiliti CJ?
-4: i not know how can doing that can trade talisman.

Thanks Reply(I can speak little english because i'm from hungary and my teacher lazy xD)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help on MuEditor, i've done everything, research everything but I really can't connect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to create table GameServerInfo, insert Data and Stored Produce on your BattleCore Database. Maybe it'll fix your errors.

Use my script above and replace with your BattleCore database name.

Hi Gamemoira,

Do you know how to config to client can read Unicode ?

Fix in Client or Server.
It show font error when i change item text to Unicode font

Thank you !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help server full problem only 3 players but player limit 50 please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has managed to code erttel creation?

Fix Pentagram by following this, you have to change the code to match your source code.

1. Protocol.cpp
0xEC - 0x00: CGPentagramJewelInsertRecv
0xEC - 0x01: CGPentagramJewelRemoveRecv
0xEC - 0x02: CGPentagramJewelRefineRecv
0xEC - 0x03: CGPentagramJewelUpgradeRecv

2. PentagramSystem.cpp and PentagramSystem.h in my attach file (handle logic of Pentagram functions)

3. DataServer (store Pentagram of users)
- Table: T_PentagramInfo
- Stored Produce: IGC_PentagramInfoSelect, IGC_PentagramInfoDelete, IGC_PentagramInfoUpdate

tFtZ5mC - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

itlRux5 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

khJCa7I - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

arJcE9 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

View attachment Pentagram_code_sample.zip

please help server full problem only 3 players but player limit 50 please help me
Check your config file field:

// ---------------------------------------------------------// -- Maximum simultaneous connections on CS TCP_PORT// ---------------------------------------------------------MaxConnectionsPerIP = 3

Hi Gamemoira,

Do you know how to config to client can read Unicode ?

Fix in Client or Server.
It show font error when i change item text to Unicode font

Thank you !

Font error square?

If you change font from Arial to Arial MS Unicode, you need to install font.

GmZxODR - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

File fix font:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello everyone, do you have cashshop editor? also how can i change the game announcements or post realtime announcements in game

thanks for all the help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hell again, how can I edit the CashShop Link?

The image link below Send WCoin and RechargeCoin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix Pentagram by following this, you have to change the code to match your source code.1. Protocol.cpp0xEC - 0x00: CGPentagramJewelInsertRecv0xEC - 0x01: CGPentagramJewelRemoveRecv0xEC - 0x02: CGPentagramJewelRefineRecv0xEC - 0x03: CGPentagramJewelUpgradeRecv2. PentagramSystem.cpp and PentagramSystem.h in my attach file (handle logic of Pentagram functions)3. DataServer (store Pentagram of users)- Table: T_PentagramInfo- Stored Produce: IGC_PentagramInfoSelect, IGC_PentagramInfoDelete, IGC_PentagramInfoUpdate
tFtZ5mC - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums
itlRux5 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums
khJCa7I - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums
arJcE9 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums
Where are those files or are they to edit the source?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check Pentagram code sample in my attach file. You need to change the code to make it works. Logic is the same. In your souce code, change PentagramSystem and PentagramMixSystem.

Attachments

Back