Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16181920212223242526
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    503Posts

Re: [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources

[Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolf View Post
    https://kepkuldes.com/image/ZvX2S3
    this place u can change party level different for create... but i don't understund u what mean "how to fix all charachter"
    How to config it on ss9 files bro?

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    16Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tranphuoctai View Post
    How to config it on ss9 files bro?
    If u use other server repack, u need look in youtube tutorial videos. Now i link one video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66c65C5zgqk&t=390s .
    but if you mean other way or idea, you write again and try to understand (im from hungary and not use expert level english)

- - - Updated - - -

I have one problem i create item price in MuServer\IGCData\IGC_ItemValue.ini modify item value... but bugged. Anyone go to server and look item "103zen" (but i modify 200.000.000), and try buy server loss 200.000.000... so i need change this price in client that player look really price or how?

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    14Posts

Well, it’s been a long time since I’ve moved this server, does anyone know if they still have the bug in Pet Muun? I couldn't solve it, whenever the map moves, the Pet disappears..

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    11Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolf View Post
    this "my" client : ClientS12this client work muhelper... and fixed arena
    Dear ShadowWolf,May I ask some questions:1.

Even though I'm using your client but muhelper still does not work as expected, the interface is not correct as original and it lot everythings with any setting.Muhelper interface : https://i.ibb.co/27tMXrv/helper.png2.

If I used pre-compiled gameserver I could buy item from cashshop but wcoin was not deducted. Then I tried to compile the gameserver with source code in #1 again.

With my compiled gameserver I got disconnect everytime I buy item in cashshop, do you have any recommendation how to modify code to fix this issue.Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by forever3000 View Post
    Dear ShadowWolf,May I ask some questions:1.

Even though I'm using your client but muhelper still does not work as expected, the interface is not correct as original and it lot everythings with any setting.Muhelper interface : https://i.ibb.co/27tMXrv/helper.png2.

If I used pre-compiled gameserver I could buy item from cashshop but wcoin was not deducted. Then I tried to compile the gameserver with source code in #1 again.

With my compiled gameserver I got disconnect everytime I buy item in cashshop, do you have any recommendation how to modify code to fix this issue.Thanks
    I fixed the disconnect issue but there is small problem with display (client), because the wcoin display in cashshop is Wcoin (P), not Wcoin(C). Anyone could help me to fix this display (client).

Muhelper still has problem :(.

Thanks

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    10Posts

bug pet nuum, bug ertel create in archeron machine, solved this bugs brothers ¿

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    Кишинёв,Location
    19Posts

For whom this is still relevant, the problem with equipping a horse and a crow at the same time! go to the server opens the protocol.cpp file go to method
    Code:
     void GameProtocol :: CGInventoryEquipment (_tagPMSG_REQ_INVENTORY_EQUIPMENT_ITEM * lpMsg, int iIndex)
    before him we announce
    Code:
     #define DARK_HORSE 4
    Code:
     #define DARK_RAVEN 5
    Code:
     #define CLASS_DL DARK_HORSE
    then we move to the case
    Code:
     case ITEMGET (13,2): case ITEMGET (13,3): case ITEMGET (13,4): case ITEMGET (13,37):
    replace the contents of this case with this
    Code:
     	case ITEMGET(13, 2):  	case ITEMGET(13, 3):  	case ITEMGET(13, 4):  	case ITEMGET(13, 37):  	case ITEMGET(13, 5):  		if (lpMsg->btValue == 254) {  			if (lpObj->pInventory[lpMsg->btItemPos].m_Type == ITEMGET(13, 4) && lpObj->Class != CLASS_DL) { 				goto DK_HORSE; 			} 			if (lpObj->pInventory[lpMsg->btItemPos].m_Type == ITEMGET(13, DARK_RAVEN) && lpObj->pInventory[lpMsg->btItemPos].m_JewelOfHarmonyOption == 0) { 				 					lpObj->pInventory[lpMsg->btItemPos].m_JewelOfHarmonyOption = 1; 					 					lpObj->m_btInvenPetPos = lpMsg->btItemPos; 				 					pMsg.btResult = -2; 				 			} 			if (lpObj->pInventory[lpMsg->btItemPos].m_Type != ITEMGET(13,DARK_RAVEN) && lpObj->pInventory[lpObj->m_btInvenPetPos].m_JewelOfHarmonyOption == 0) { 					 				lpObj->m_btInvenPetPos = lpMsg->btItemPos;  					lpObj->pInventory[lpMsg->btItemPos].m_JewelOfHarmonyOption = 1; 					 					pMsg.btResult = -2; 				 			} 		}  		if (lpMsg->btValue == 255) {  			if (lpObj->pInventory[lpMsg->btItemPos].m_JewelOfHarmonyOption == 1) {  				if (lpObj->pInventory[lpMsg->btItemPos].m_Type == ITEMGET(13, DARK_RAVEN)) { 					 					lpObj->m_btInvenPetPos = lpMsg->btItemPos;  				} else {  					lpObj->m_btInvenPetPos = lpMsg->btItemPos; 				} 				 					lpObj->pInventory[lpMsg->btItemPos].m_JewelOfHarmonyOption = 0; 					lpObj->m_wInvenPet = -1; 					pMsg.btResult= -1; 				 			} 		} 		gObjMakePreviewCharSet(iIndex);		 		this->GCEquipmentChange(iIndex, lpMsg->btItemPos); 		DK_HORSE:IOCP.DataSend(iIndex, (LPBYTE)&pMsg, pMsg.h.size); 		break;  	 	 	default: 	DEF_SWITCH: 		gObjCalCharacter.CalcCharacter(iIndex); 		IOCP.DataSend(iIndex, (LPBYTE)&pMsg, pMsg.h.size); 		break;
    I spied this decision in the 13th season. In general, I did as I could if someone corrects it, I will be glad

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    11Posts

This source code only support seed sphere until lv5, does anyone have patch to support until seed sphere lv 10 ?

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    Кишинёв,Location
    19Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forever3000 View Post
    This source code only support seed sphere until lv5, does anyone have patch to support until seed sphere lv 10 ?

sorry i am no have patch!
    I plan to build 13 season from the Korean build as it is easier to customize than igcn releases

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Kyōto, JapanLocation
    110Posts

source IGC.DLL ??

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    Кишинёв,Location
    19Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Desperate View Post
    source IGC.DLL ??
    Where can I get such good) unfortunately I don't have

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    Кишинёв,Location
    19Posts

source IGC.DLL ??
    Did you manage to fix the attack of the rune wizard?

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Kyōto, JapanLocation
    110Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dezi View Post
    Did you manage to fix the attack of the rune wizard?
    This source has a lot of bugs and I'm trying to work with rune skill

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    Кишинёв,Location
    19Posts

This source has a lot of bugs and I'm trying to work with rune skill
    sorry i'm here hotl write this for 14 szone

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    16Posts