Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post Item ?? images show

Client SS12 or 13 ?? Server File ??
Wings 4th seems very OP ... GG Webzen :)
Is it elemental dmg really +195% in kor Mu? Or just a translation error in IGCN Client?

a1WAGJ - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have anyone fixed xshop gift system? Is it on server side or client side?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help here, DataServer is always "Not Responding" i waited for so long and it doesn't change.

Maybe i just overlooked something, any idea guys?

NVM/ ODBC issue

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is this normal?, or what is wrong with configurations

I'm becoming noob now haha ! :laugh:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Errtel of Radiance not working, Bleeding, Paralysing,Binding etc. not implemented.
Element skill 23 for boss in Nars not implemented.
If You press 'c' on keyboard and choose "Element" there is no elemental description as: Ele Atk Pwr, PVP Ele Atk Pwr, Atk (rate) etc. and below on "Element Option" there is no additional infos about elements.
Im working on: Pentagrams,Errtels, Mithrils and complete npc Adriel but have someone some code for display element options on client ?
Should mobs in BC,CC,DS etc. drops Mystery boxes with RUUD ? (or you should receive it when event ends ?)

lordizinho87 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

lordizinho87 - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums
Man,
If you are serious to make a Mu Sever, don't use these file... It's not easy to fix all of stuff yourself.
So should buy IGCN files instead... and about your pm, I don't sell my source, even though I fixed most of them...:p

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Man,
If you are serious to make a Mu Sever, don't use these file... It's not easy to fix all of stuff yourself.
So should buy IGCN files instead... and about your pm, I don't sell my source, even though I fixed most of them...:p

Do you bought this IGCN XIII server files ?
Are You showing igcn files or Your compiled sources.
If You are using this sources +" some S13" ,where did You found missing structures, for server->client packets ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this files contain many bugs like muun not owrking, extended char stats and more, for example you can crash dataserver with %n in friends. Not recommended to use this old update, new muemu update solve all this bugs, yo ucan check muemu changelog what not working here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far Elemental Damage Info, Auto Loot Everything and Muuns are only things I found to get to fix.

Still on status of testing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So far Elemental Damage Info, Auto Loot Everything and Muuns are only things I found to get to fix.

Still on status of testing.
No, not only 3 of them... Much More to fix :))

btw, Muun... why my muun slots bg colors are darker than regular pet like horse/raven...??? see right pet box.
Is it normal in S13?
3rd Muun slot?
bQOQ7JO - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Edited:

Oh, nvm... I got the problem...
Muun does not match condition, so it's color changed :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is another bug here:
If You have 2-handed weapon You can add a shield. (2h weapon + shield)
Im trying to fix item.bmd file but im changing all variables ("Bill of Balrog") and no success.
Always i can add a shield (or 1-h weapon) to 2-h weapon in equipment.
Any help ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A bot works for someone normally? No items are added to search. And picks up everything!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A bot works for someone normally? No items are added to search. And picks up everything!

That's 1 in my bug list, it looks like wrong interface or something.

I think the client is mixed with Season 13 files that's why we are getting more bugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Critical bug: Player can crash server typing "%n" in friend chat , name field

Back