Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016)

Reaction score
@BlizzardMU
Added to mediafire folder.
----
Added new GS compilation don't need muparser.dll anymore.

wrong server files?
drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Don't be a hater
Reaction score
Any ideea ? Looks like my last error

BlizzardMU
Added to mediafire folder.
----
Added new GS compilation don't need muparser.dll anymore.

wrong server files?
drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Perhaps they are S12/s11 maps that need deleted ? I downloaded the S11 test from here and it only has 101 and 103 out of those. I also downloaded the zteam S10 and there is no such maps either.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Added another GS update on mediafire now can read new maps and muun still can't read new skills on IGC_MasterSkillTree.xml (s9 works fine).

that's all for today...

@Eventyyty @BlizzardMU
download new gs.
The original files remain unresolved

Added another GS update on mediafire now can read new maps and muun still can't read new skills on IGC_MasterSkillTree.xml (s9 works fine).

that's all for today...

@Eventyyty @BlizzardMU
download new gs.

download new gs
@
ashlay

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New gs give me crash
Windows server 2008 r2

someone can help to fix it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can someone help me solve this problem? Because it happens when I try to compile the GS :(:

1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'iniparser.lib'

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
everything you can see in the emu video is here in this source. this is same source muemu have, maybe few days before or after.

Don't be a hater
Reaction score
When client finishes initial loading it crashes. Server files are working so far.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
EMU.Client.x10 client finishes initial loading it crashes..............................................

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone advise how to be MUPARSER library? Return the assembly faults ...

Back