Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why are you so confident in themselves? I know the server 3 of the season where more than 500 players online for over 5 years, what you say is not qualitative arguments.

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Share server Full IGC.dll Please

Reaction score
3 months late and you only have a screen?
Simply stop posting in any topic related to us, better keep observing your online counter.. going dooooown <evil>

I have truly enough of all toxic people coming here and throwing their poison, forcing me to use inappropriate language.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
darkelv give Main.exe original files please !
Thank you!

Put Community First
Reaction score
This is pre-alpha S10 - meaning it has most of S9 in it, but not much of S10 working, as per original post. It has a few S10 features apparently (I haven't compiled yet since the only client link in the thread is dead now, so I have nothing to test with, lol) and the rest of the source is 9.5.

I believe they're saying this is an older source that was never finished, similar to X-Team's S8 release. Better than nothing to start with some development and poking in the files :).

Don't be a hater
Reaction score
I can not understand is that the fake file?
GameSrver works with server files 9 season only, we have that the IGC had been deceived?

You need to disable some skills for GS to run on the S10 files, ashlay posted that info at the start.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ingles
Someone would have a cryptopp, good, here mine is causing this error.
Would anyone have the crc.h and crc.cpp, of the RSA1.0 package that requests on main source?

Portugues
Alguem teria uma cryptopp, boa ai, aqui a minha esta fazendo gerar esse erro.
Alguem teria a crc.h e crc.cpp tbm, do pacote RSA1.0 que pede na source do main?

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Strtk , Cryptopp , Vld , Pugixml , Muparser , Mpir , Lua , Iniparser , Glee , RSA
Error - need recompile lib in release !
RSA - lib not need

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Skaz Relase LIB.
Why do you need a library? If the client side, you can not do! Collect project client project is easy and will it work?

Client source not for EMU client , so it was difficult to put the original client, mockery ....

Reaction score
Thread cleaned.

In case that your comment deleted is because you are not follow the rules.
Offtopics/Spam.
Use a thanks button and not reply with "Thanks blabla".
Translate your language if is not english,
Stop begging for assist or extra help, ask properly.

Do not compare premium files or anthing else, this is a free release About IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha.

However, just be thankful for the free release, use it if you know or ask about help.
So much drama, so much hate about who is the best and who not, appreciate the work that happend on this free sources.

Keep the thread clean !

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Compile files (Debug) -
Use Season 9 server files by IGCN for this .

Source GameServer by IGCN season 10 fix for compile(Only need to connect the library) -
Maybe you will lay out later working client library without the crash!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Compile files (Debug) -
Use Season 9 server files by IGCN for this .

Source GameServer by IGCN season 10 fix for compile(Only need to connect the library) -
Maybe you will lay out later working client library without the crash!

error

Back