Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And ? Compile IGC.dll and go to play man )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In this version is it already enabled to grow lancer character?
Igc.dll error
Do not enter the game Hangs after entering login and password
solution?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It is necessary to correct a protocol on the server side, and also on the part of the client's single function and a pair of offsets

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

It's almost finished, but the source files 10 season did not use because they are spoiled very much by those who published them to us! The basis took 9 season. Soon publish.
GL - create Fix
GL - enter world Fix
GL - all skill Fix
GL - attack Fix
GL - protocol like Season 10 Full Fix

Already tired so I go to sleep, and will continue tomorrow)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It is necessary to correct a protocol on the server side, and also on the part of the client's single function and a pair of offsets

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

It's almost finished, but the source files 10 season did not use because they are spoiled very much by those who published them to us! The basis took 9 season. Soon publish.
GL - create Fix
GL - enter world Fix
GL - all skill Fix
GL - attack Fix

If you are looking for g_ConfigRead.SeasonX in the whole solution of season9. Will find the protocols of the season10...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

GL - create Fix
GL - enter world Fix
GL - all skill Fix
GL - attack Fix

thank you Skaz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Comrades, you are wrong! You advise people to delirium and are giving bad advice. If you would know that the total season 8 - Season 12, you did not write your nonsense. In fact the structure to enter the game and create a character the same, there is no more nuanced but no less kretichny.As the original project files for the client gave us IGC library is absolutely not working and even spoiled, I spent no little time that would correct them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Skaz thx for your input on the matter, I mean it!!

So you suggest us to use Season 9 IGC source and fix it right(if I understood correctly)?
Will you be sharing your fixed source with us?

Even all, we should be thankful for IGC to release their source as is.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I do not take power from the 10 season IGC as it spoiled by the IGC, I took the source 9 season as it is not much different dirty debris. So the client source 10 seasons were spoiled many places and many false offsets.According to the publication, I can not say for sure because I see no reason not to publish a complete and consistent quality is not, I do not want to imitate and act like IGC. If I publish is already stable source of working, but the bugs have already let people correct themselves, I think it will be correct.I work for myself and I can not quickly still have time, if you want to help write in PM, I will be glad!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Skaz Thanks for the help!
Main.exe for Season 9 update to Season 10

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friend, could you be posting the executables?

Friend could be posting the executables.IGC.dllIGC.DataServer.exeIGC.ConnectServer.exeIGC.GameServer.exeGrateful

GL - create Fix
GL - enter world Fix
GL - all skill Fix
GL - attack Fix

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fix GameServer season 9 update for IGC Client Season 10 (use files from season 9 IGC)
Server :
Client :
In IGСData put a file folder (with confirmation of areplacement):

All good and good luck !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thx for the insights Skaz

LRUICMf - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[Quote = Skaz; 8759304] Enlace - [/ quote]

me pide que descargue una nueva versión!!

Ask me to download a new version !!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day, I could you share files serv, just a problem I have when going to heap all the files are constantly some sort of mistake.if you could share serv would be very grateful files!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Skaz thank you server it work
Good day, I could you share files serv, just a problem I have when going to heap all the files are constantly some sort of mistake.if you could share serv would be very grateful files!

Back