Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 6 Ep 3 Full Package Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the problem is from the beginning from what I saw, when i restore the DB there is an error jumping about: "The module 'fn_md5' depends on the missing object 'master.dbo.XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists."

but the problem is, the files supposed to run without md5, there is no files .dll of md5 or something..

and the ds files configured to not work with md5..

I can't find any way to cancel the problem or disable the md5 configuration on db.

the problem is that everything works fine until i'm open the main choose the server and enter user and pass and he wrote me: "your account is invail", and in ds he wrote me:

"SELECT *FROM MEMB_INFO WHERE memb__id="xx" account doesn't exist" (xx it's username). but the error in the ds comes from the Me_MuOnline db and not from the muonline db.

I'm using SQL SERVER 2019, Windows Server 2019

fixed.

did anyone crossed with that problem?

When choose set Ancient+Fullopt name of the item disappeared..

Screen(11_11-20_14)-0000 - [Release] IGCN Season 6 Ep 3 Full Package Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi. Someone have better camera 3d for that files ? this one have short zoom ;/ and this all the time presing croll to make it work its tired to Thx by the way

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi. Someone have better camera 3d for that files ? this one have short zoom ;/ and this all the time presing croll to make it work its tired to Thx by the way

bro can you share this file already compiled

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm working on these sources. Can someone give me a hand how to skip the authserver (license authentication) ??

I appreciate the help

Pufq1kl - [Release] IGCN Season 6 Ep 3 Full Package Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
update fix buid + connec ok link :

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
update fix buid + connec ok link :

Yo files got error
look like client IGC.dll or what ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There's a flag called DLLCheck in config files. Set that 0.
Thx for answer but i check all files and there no such a line in config .

In IGC_Common.ini its only this . in section anti hack but no have nothing with that flag what you mention.. ;/
There is only DLLCRC but was setup already on 0
This is all original config now i didn't change nothing with this error in log.

[AntiHack]
;--###########################################################################################################
;-- IMPORTANT NOTE - Main.exe and GS have additional - independent from config below Anti-Hack System built-in
;-- which does not requires additional configuration - below options are optional to set - disable if causes
;-- any sort of issues for you
;--###########################################################################################################

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-- Enable/Disable Agility Check :: VALUES 0/1
;-- Requires to use latest IGC.dll within Game Client - set to 0 if having issues
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EnableAgilityCheck = 0

;-- Agility Check delay time (milliseconds). Time after Agility modification to check against hack usage
;-- Recommended value range, 7000-10000, going below 5000 and above 10000 may result in false detections
;-- or lack of efficacy. Go for higher value if players getting often "AntiHack breach -> No response"
AgilityDelayCheckTime = 7500

;-- Enable/Disable Anti-Ref Hack Check :: VALUES 0/1 - set to 0 if having issues
EnableAntiRefCheckTime = 0

; -- If EnableAntiRefCheckTime set to 1 then disables attack possibility for a player
; -- who given damage along with deflection effect more than once within configured time
; -- Deflection effect last ~500ms, this time should not be increased unless you know what you do
; -- Expressed in milliseconds - 1s = 1000ms
AntiRefCheckTimeMSEC = 500

;-- To disable set to 0, to configure use ToolKit Free Version available from
;-- [Updates & Downloads] section of the forum and compute CRC for files, example value: 0xB920430D
;-- If MainExeCRC = 0 then no other CRC is being checked too
MainExeCRC = 0 ; main.exe
DLLCRC = 0 ; IGC.dll
PlayerBmdCRC = 0 ; Player.bmd
SkillCRC = 0 ; \Data\Local\Eng\Skill_eng.bmd (only)

;-- Auto Logout player logging with IGC.dll version not compatible with actual Server version, 0/1
;-- if 0 then log only will be displayed in GameServer window
DisconnectOnInvalidDLLVersion = 0

;-- Disconnects player on exceeded no response time (60 seconds), 0/1
AntiHackBreachDisconnectUser = 0

;-- Allows to disable a hook of 3rd party stuff on Recv, recommended to keep it enabled, 0/1
;-- It may require to be disabled only in case of a need to hook some 3rd party Anti-Hack software
RecvHookProtection = 1

;-- Delay time between use of each potion in Game, expressed in ms, 1s equal to 1000ms
PotionDelayTime = 100

;-- Changing may cause issues :: Max VALUE 255
PacketLimit = 255

;-- Enable/Disable Anti-Speed Hack System :: VALUES 0/1
EnablePacketTimeCheck = 1

;-- Changing may cause issues, :: MAX VALUE 20000, Changing to lower than than 18500 will decrease
;-- Speed Hacks detection power. False detections: may occur by using computer or internet speed boosters
PacketTimeMinTimeMsec = 18500

;-- Enable/Disable Hack Detect Message for caught player :: VALUES 0/1
EnableHackDetectMessage = 1

;-- Hack Detect Message for caught player, sent if above set to 1
HackDetectMessage = Hack Detected. You are Disconnected.

;-- Enable/Disable auto-banning caught player, must be caught 3 times to auto-issue the ban
EnableAutoBanAccountForHackUser = 0

;-- Enables attack block in Safe Zone (server side - preventing Attacking in Safe Zone by Client Check)
EnableAttackBlockInSafeZone = 1

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what webshop/website for free you can use with these files?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The mu maker editor gives me error cant add new characters/stats/items don found column tabble accountcharacter .... 100 lines of error can only make acc with this mu makers how to edit characters and items help plsssssssss

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guys any one can help me on how to fix the death stab wind effect ..

Thanks in advance

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you say me if you are offattack / offlevel and if if windows reset - gs close what happens with the offtrade/offlevel players after resume the gs ?
also why /reset no works?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Chaos Box System configure the rates the way you want"

this feature is not working. even i set to 0% when using chaos machine enhance item +10 it shows 75% success rate. how to change it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried offtrade, and try to buy it. even i already sold all the item in store. it wond disconnect the offtraders.
and when i try to login. i have this error..

any help plss.

OFFLEVEL - [Release] IGCN Season 6 Ep 3 Full Package Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back