Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 9.2 - Custom items when create new char

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys

Times ago, i made a custom procedure, to players of my server start with custom itens, the query is configured for seal, skeleton ring/pet, mini wings of the created class, and a box!

IMAGE:
M2QvNx6 - [Release] IGCN Season 9.2 - Custom items when create new char - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is cool buddy, thanks.

How about beginner sets.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need get the inventory code of this itens and change in code!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First you need to create a period for any of these items what you need, after, you need to add in hex inventory this item, i used the item editor log to get hex of item and to change the full inventory hex i use notepad, before i put in my query!

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First you need to create a period for any of these items what you need, after, you need to add in hex inventory this item, i used the item editor log to get hex of item and to change the full inventory hex i use notepad, before i put in my query!
create ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after running this i can't create character help

Back