Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 9.5 (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016)

Reaction score
Does any one know where can i edit the text field in cash shop where there was the WCoin(Season 8 feature)?
I just want to add under Goblin points to show registered coins.

Reaction score
After fresh install in my machine, i use Custom Character"C" UIPanel S9 and i got this after disconnect from the server

Before using Custom Character"C" UIPanel S9 i didn't notice something like that.
Any one notice this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
After fresh install in my machine, i use Custom Character"C" UIPanel S9 and i got this after disconnect from the server

Before using Custom Character"C" UIPanel S9 i didn't notice something like that.
Any one notice this?

That's not a crash.
It's a regular disconnecting process. Check your GameServer log instead... If you found bug with my Custom Character Panel, please post into that topic. Thks

Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
That's not a crash.
It's a regular disconnecting process. Check your GameServer log instead... If you found bug with my Custom Character Panel, please post into that topic. Thks

I check every server log and didn't see any error BUT when i comment
//HookThis((DWORD)&SetLevelResetUI, HOOK_SET_LEVEL_TEXT);
and try to exit game i didn't get this crash.
Here i upload two MuError files from client, one using Custom Character"C" UIPanel S9 and the other with out.
When i don't use Custom Character"C" UIPanel S9 in the end of the files after socket close there is a "Destroy".

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I check every server log and didn't see any error BUT when i comment

and try to exit game i didn't get this crash.
Here i upload two MuError files from client, one using Custom Character"C" UIPanel S9 and the other with out.
When i don't use Custom Character"C" UIPanel S9 in the end of the files after socket close there is a "Destroy".

I suggest you check your added codes in IGC.DLL source.
Or try with evilk91 complied files... If it's ok, that maybe just your coding error

wanted to know if it is possible to put this quest display that shows which is the mission and counts the dead monsters
I don't get it? What do you want to do with that quest box?

Reaction score
Or try with evilk91 complied files... If it's ok, that maybe just your coding error

This must go in protocol.h right?

Code:
PMSG_DEFAULT2 * lpMsg2 = (PMSG_DEFAULT2 *)aRecv;
                switch (lpMsg2->subcode)
                {
                case 0x0B: //IGCN already coded this on GameServer (they used it for Season 6, but still keep in file till now (S13))
                {
                    [COLOR=#FF0000]struct PMSG_RESET_INGAME_SEND
                    {
                        PBMSG_HEAD2 h;
                        WORD Resets;
                    };[/COLOR] 
                    PMSG_RESET_INGAME_SEND * pRSMsg = (PMSG_RESET_INGAME_SEND *)aRecv;
                    iResetUI = pRSMsg->Resets;
                    iResetVisibleUI = 1;
                    break;
                }    
            }

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This must go in protocol.h right?

No.
It's in protocol.cpp (DLL), only struct move to protocol.h ...But just keep it there pls
IGCN already coded protocol system for DLL. just edit it, don't reinvent anything pls.

Reaction score

I want to show the player the quest he is doing and I also want to show the calculation of how many queste monsters have been killed in real time. so that the player does not have to go on the quest screen to know if he has reached the quest goal

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I want to show the player the quest he is doing and I also want to show the calculation of how many queste monsters have been killed in real time. so that the player does not have to go on the quest screen to know if he has reached the quest goal

Technically, it's possible...
However, I don't think S9 has this feature. So have to borrow from higher Season or simply create a new one...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I keep it as it is, its working(saw me resets) but still the crash in disconnect!

If you dont have a decent coding skill (c++)/Mu Config pls use evilek91 files.
If it still not working with his files, let me know. Thks

Last edited:
Reaction score
I keep it as it is, its working(saw me resets) but still the crash in disconnect!
} => Delete this sign because it is redundant
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]PMSG_DEFAULT2 * lpMsg2 = (PMSG_DEFAULT2 *)aRecv;[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]switch (lpMsg2->subcode)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]{[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]case 0x0B: //IGCN already coded this on GameServer (they used it for Season 6, but still keep in file till now (S13))[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]{[/COLOR]
{
PBMSG_HEAD2 h;
WORD Resets;
};[/COLOR][COLOR=#666666] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]PMSG_RESET_INGAME_SEND * pRSMsg = (PMSG_RESET_INGAME_SEND *)aRecv;[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]iResetUI = pRSMsg->Resets;[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]iResetVisibleUI = 1;[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]break;[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]} [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]} [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]=> Delete this sign because it is redundant[/COLOR][COLOR=#666666]
[/COLOR]

9PfGbvI - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
} => Delete this sign because it is redundant
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]PMSG_DEFAULT2 * lpMsg2 = (PMSG_DEFAULT2 *)aRecv;[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]switch (lpMsg2->subcode)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]{[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]case 0x0B: //IGCN already coded this on GameServer (they used it for Season 6, but still keep in file till now (S13))[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]{[/COLOR]
{
PBMSG_HEAD2 h;
WORD Resets;
};[/COLOR][COLOR=#666666] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]PMSG_RESET_INGAME_SEND * pRSMsg = (PMSG_RESET_INGAME_SEND *)aRecv;[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]iResetUI = pRSMsg->Resets;[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]iResetVisibleUI = 1;[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]break;[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]} [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]} [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]=> Delete this sign because it is redundant[/COLOR][COLOR=#666666]
[/COLOR]

9PfGbvI - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

In a clean fresh client i try it again. Code is ok, i had already delete redundant "}". I don't know if its my pc problem cause i forgot to copy CharacterFrame.ozg and i disconnect with out crash but when i paste CharacterFrame.ozg in D:\Client\Data\Interface\GFx and try it again the same problem.

Attachments

Reaction score
friend you could share the fix, there are others who have the same problem

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Basically it was corrupted the CharacterFrame.ozg. So i redownloaded and it works.
The only thing i notice is that when i reset my char i have to relogin to display the right Reset Value.

friend you could share the fix, there are others who have the same problem

In C:\MuServer\IGCData\Plugins\IGC_OffLevelling
<OffLevellingSystem Enable="1">

Reaction score
This is my problem with Mix.bmd. I fix the texts of branches but there is an error or something missing from my mix.bmd.
A0OjEu7 - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

XAbMcqy - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

nBODTer - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

If someone has any time to upload a working mix.bmd it will be greatfull

Noone?

Attachments

Reaction score
This is my problem with Mix.bmd. I fix the texts of branches but there is an error or something missing from my mix.bmd.
A0OjEu7 - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

XAbMcqy - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

nBODTer - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

If someone has any time to upload a working mix.bmd it will be greatfull

Noone?

I'll look at mine here. now if you can send the text fix I would appreciate it

Attachments

Reaction score
Here you are,
But if you are using the Mix.bmd from the client from this thread then i dont thing that yours is working!

Back