Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 9.5 (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016)

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
The day has come! The leaked source of IGCN Season 9 April 2016 is finally free and public.

This source code represents our internal version 9.5.1.15 Released 04/2016

We have finally decided to release the IGCN source which was leaked April last year and sold by a "hacker" since our Season 12 release has approached to our customers!

I'm sorry for those who decided to buy this source from unathorized sellers and those who trade it in black market. We have decided to put end to this!

The source code contains no support from us, it is obsolete at IGCN therefore we feel free to release it to avoid massive amount of scammed people who buy this from 3rd party.

The released version does not represent actual IGCN server files of today and is only Season 9 while currently latest version of retail files is Season 12 Part 1-2 BETA.

Anyone willing to try out official latest version with full support, updates & fixes refer to the Sticky topic in the release section.

As we have decided to release this, I would appreciate if mods does not edit this first post as gratitude towards our kindness and share to the community.

Have fun.

LINK:

Ini Parser Lib:

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Libraries for all version of IGCN sources!
Need to correct the path of the "Include" and "LIB"!

VI: Các bạn chỉnh lại path của Include và Lib nhé Và sửa lại cấu hình!

+ Visual Studio 2015 -> Release Mode!
- EXE SERVER File x64 : Platform: v140 RuntimeLibrary: /MT (Multi-threaded)
- DLL CLIENT Win32 x86: Platform: v140_xp RuntimeLibrary: /MD (Multi-threaded DLL)

IGC ServerSuite Full Server File + Client + Source with Lib
-
-
Pass Decompress: vndev.games

Code:
_Library\v140_x64_MT\
_Library\v140_xp-Win32_MTDLL\

_Library\_Include\
_Library\_Include\boost\
_Library\_Include\cryptopp\
_Library\_Include\detours\
_Library\_Include\glm\
_Library\_Include\iniparser\
_Library\_Include\lua\
_Library\_Include\mpir\
_Library\_Include\muparser\
_Library\_Include\pugixml\
_Library\_Include\rsa\
_Library\_Include\vld\
_Library\_Include\WinLicenseSDK\
_Library\_Include\mpir\
_Library\_Include\glm\
_Library\_Include\cryptopp\

Config IMG SS:
drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Files that you have laid out the old and also not complete, part of the source code and removed some of the source files as well ...

To the surprise of the tone of writing the source code I liked it, thank you!

Last edited:
Evolution Team
Reaction score
indeed nice release thank for sharing, but it would be also good if you upload server files and clean client to the thread would be nice too.

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
someone can share the files? not source, files :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

cant open GameServer_x9.5.sln
I'm using visual studio 2010 without any problem, just open the gameserver.sln files and edit the visual version for 2010, then when it opens it will convert to the 2010 visual and will open normally

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is this release from bugged times ? IT was possible to crash gs with single packet, or crash ds using %n trough friends :p maybe muemu finaly release igc s10 because he never wanted to do :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm newbie someone help me understand, this is full igcn s9.5 sources? with gs cs, battle core, everything?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, gs is = gs+gscs+battlecore+market

Michi how to complie the source i get this error. whit vs 2010 and vs2012
Code:
Error 31 error MSB8008: El conjunto de herramientas de la plataforma especificado (v140) no está instalado o no es válido. Asegúrese de que se ha seleccionado un valor de PlatformToolset admitido. C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Platforms\x64\Microsoft.Cpp.x64.Targets 514 6 IGC.ConnectServer

Reaction score
Michi how to complie the source i get this error. whit vs 2010 and vs2012
Code:
Error 31 error MSB8008: El conjunto de herramientas de la plataforma especificado (v140) no está instalado o no es válido. Asegúrese de que se ha seleccionado un valor de PlatformToolset admitido. C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Platforms\x64\Microsoft.Cpp.x64.Targets 514 6 IGC.ConnectServer

right click in solution -> properties -> configuration properties -> general: in option "Platform Toolset" select a platform disponible and click in apply

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone else have all these errors when compiling?

bG12US6 - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back