Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 9 Repack + Custom + Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit GameServer.ini Player count.

Is already have set to 100 players but can't connect more then 30 players this is the pronblem , that why i wanna ask some one to tell me what settings have in

GameServer.ini = MachineIDConnectionLimitCount = (What number have here ?)
Dataserver IGCDS.ini = MachineIDConnectionLimitPerGroup =(What number have here ?)
To set in my file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found another problem, mounted golden fenrir + new wings, = the charset of new wings mounted on you will be +1.
So if you have golden fenrir on you and you also have one of the new wings with id 271, it will switch you to wing 272 charset.
Or if you have 282 charset, you fenrir wont be gold.

edit:Yes, it is a visual bug, charset number is different:p

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found another problem, mounted golden fenrir + new wings, = the charset of new wings mounted on you will be +1.
So if you have golden fenrir on you and you also have one of the new wings with id 271, it will switch you to wing 272 charset.

is only visual bug :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

edit:Yes, it is a visual bug, charset number is different:p
first post added Client dll source, you can fix by yourself.
check Other.cpp

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi! Main exe not opening for me!! Any solution or ideas? Maby someone can share with updated client? :blush:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! Main exe not opening for me!! Any solution or ideas? Maby someone can share with updated client? :blush:

Client norm 100 % work. Install driver
and

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Who can tell me how this can be changed?
fsibK7Z - [Release] IGCN Season 9 Repack + Custom + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

To This like original? I newer hawe tryed change this, but i see its must be changed in Exile.dll? to this!! But Where and How? Help!
osFYs - [Release] IGCN Season 9 Repack + Custom + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
At first i think this must be inside in Main but no! After i change exile.dll my login page change to default! So somewhere in Exile.dll this can be changed! But how! Must be compiled from source new exile.dll or can be done with some hex edits? myheart?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, first of all tnx for your work, i can normally connect to server but i have a problem with exile.dll

1. exile.dll from client source with main.exe works.
2. any exile.dll attached to comment in this topic dont work.
3. I personally compiled it using vs studio 2010 and its compiles normally

but the problem is that with any other except client source exile.dll main.exe dont starts, just noothing happends, what can be reason for that? what wrong with exile.dll source?
Also i checked code and 3d camera related functionality is commented, mby its not finished yet or just off hardcoded?

Also it dont works with client in this topics, i can connect but i than i am disconnected from server and in logs i see that something with version mismatch but i think there all versions should be the same? or its was changed somewhere?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im cant normaly restore DB , Only creat With Queries! Why ? If i take DB from other IGC proj i can restor DB normaly! I use SQL 2008 R2 Win7x64... Or for this Server DB must be created only with Queries?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the wings disappear, it means you have not set the charsets inside gameserver.exe properly. Use the gameserver from the download link and the Custom folder inside IGCData

gems and dress ? I don't know about that, I only said about the wings :D

dont know

I used GS from yours source code and still can't figure out how to fix Wings issue. They disappear when I do re-login or warp somewhere else, those from 300 ID + models disappear in invetory but I assume it's due to MAX_CUSTOM_WINGS 15 case but don't worry about it. My problem is that Wings on ID 300 have Effects on (while 300 ID is 6444 ID in CustomWings.ini / CustomDynamicEffects / CustomWingsEffects / ItemTRSData) I have only 6413 ID there which is assigned to 269 ID but those wings don't have any effects on them. No matter what I will put into those files, only wings 300 ID have got visual effects. Btw. New wings have names only on the ground, in invetory there is nothing showing up. I assume it's due to not finished release of GameServer source or I do something wrong with assigning items :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey! Who can help me with this?
XV5LlUr - [Release] IGCN Season 9 Repack + Custom + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

How to move this window to other place??

Client Source has got a lot of stuff missing. CRC32, RSA etc.
Edit

My fault, I fixed it by myself, now the dll is working properly cheers

Mate can you tell plz how do you fix it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back