Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Nulled (license removed)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to edit Vesion in Server Settings and Config Status server

Reaction score
Yes, using SQL 2008 R 2

My friend, sorry for many questions. Did you set the SQL correctly ?? because this type of error is because it is not being able to communicate with the database. try to create a different login for the MuServer database!

How to edit Vesion in Server Settings and Config Status server

I do not quite understand what you want!
to edit the Server status you need to configure "serverstatus_config.php" that this file in the "includ"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
very simple, using a version 9 decryption. How do you think it is nulled?
I would not have asked such a thing.

Lautaro - [Release] ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Nulled (license removed) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to open outgoing ports on hosting what you are using for your GS. Check if it sends online check in GS logs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This error sometimes shows up if you have wrongly configured firewall with 1433 port. You must allow local connections and specific remote IP if hosting on different host the website. If you are using IGCN files than this is the solution.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All,

First of all, thanks a lot for your sharings!

Second, I have a question on the language configuration. I think the code has a small missing place. I hope someone who can help me solve this problem.

I had configure the Chs language folder and the file correctly, added setting on the control panel. But when clicking the button on the front page. It doesn't work as switch language, it still remain as the default language. Anyone can help find this missing on the code?

Third, I like to add some fake display "online(s) number" on the page. I think it can be done by adding a number particular somewhere here in the codes. But i did some trials always not correct, anyone can correct me?

Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ERROR: We could not create your account, please contact the Administrator.

how to fix this??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error: [SQL 42000] [sqlsrv 102] > [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'OFFSET'.
In the market, how to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so you already have the fix patch for the Full source decoded/decrypted from Young's Comment?

If I remember correctly, yea, I managed to get the site working with that decrypted source code shared by Young. I have it buried somewhere in my external hdd's, i'll look for it when i have some time i guess.

But it's fairly simple to do, all you have to do it run that decrypted source code and check your PHP error log, fix all the syntax errors that you get and that's pretty much it. The php errors will tell you exactly which file and line is the error, so those syntax errors are very easy to spot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, yea, I managed to get the site working with that decrypted source code shared by Young. I have it buried somewhere in my external hdd's, i'll look for it when i have some time i guess.

But it's fairly simple to do, all you have to do it run that decrypted source code and check your PHP error log, fix all the syntax errors that you get and that's pretty much it. The php errors will tell you exactly which file and line is the error, so those syntax errors are very easy to spot.

Thank you i will wait for that but yeah i tried the decrypted one but its not even working it will just show a white screen when i check the localhost but the encrypted one works fine without any problem

Back