Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Nulled (license removed)

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to change this information?
qQywRPR - [Release] ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Nulled (license removed) - RaGEZONE Forums

I already solved the question of cron!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
what is the best xammp version here? tia
Latest xammp version works fine.

Today is WebEngine's CMS 6th year anniversary, and since the guy who develops imperiamucms used WebEngine's source code, removed all the open source license, never gave any credits to me plus claimed to have coded all by himself, i thought it would be a nice gesture to give back to the community on this special day.

DOWNLOADS

1. ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Original, Not Nulled, Encrypted
Description: This is the original web files, untouched, exactly the way you get them on their official forum.
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ih73zfww9p6b9df/imperiamucms-1.1.1-original-encrypted.zip/file

2. ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Original, Nulled, Encrypted
Description: This is the original web files, with the null patch already applied. If you are unsure which one to download, this one is the one to go for!
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/shkyly9upyvj5a3/imperiamucms-1.1.1-nulled-encrypted.zip/file

3. ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Null Patch Only
Description: In case you have trust issues, here's the patch that disables the license check and allows you to proceed without a license during installation.
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xhgt7182tjy7mkh/imperiacms-1.1.1-null-patch.zip/file

INSTALLATION

Simply use the install script: yoursite.com/install/index.php

----------------------------

This patch also works with the nulled version shared here (although you will need to fix some php errors in the decrypted source code, I can share it fixed later on if people ask for it):
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-imperiamucms-version-1-1-a-1153095/index2.html#post8906232

Note to jacubb (imperiamucms dev):
It's ok to develop and sell your work, but it's not ok to steal a whole open-source cms code, remove all of its license and then claim ownership over it. WebEngine allows anyone to use its code, modify it and redistribute it as long as the MIT license is kept untouched and credit is given to the developer.

Note to everyone else using ImperiaMuCMS:
So, after having a look at the decrypted source code, I can tell there's some really bad php practices on it. There's some serious security flaws in the code, use at your own risk.

Special thanks go to:
- evilek91 (for that initial null release)
- Young (for the fully decrypted source code)
- John Doe (an imperiamucms customer who shared the original release to me, you know who you are :wink:)

So sweet the revenge. :)

Reaction score
@Lautaro could you release the decrypted web so we can correct the security flaws that you have identified?

FIXED!!!!!!!
Anyone know why when I add an event in the "Events Timer Settings" in adminCP an error occurs?

a916W - [Release] ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Nulled (license removed) - RaGEZONE Forums

in Boss Timer Settings as well

ucSIjoh - [Release] ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Nulled (license removed) - RaGEZONE Forums

@tammadall
You need to edit the following file: serverstatus_config.php

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to solve this problem?

Code:
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Connection to MuOnline failed. PDOException: SQLSTATE[28000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'sa'.[/COLOR]

Reaction score
How to solve this problem?

Code:
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Connection to MuOnline failed. PDOException: SQLSTATE[28000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'sa'.[/COLOR]

Are you using Xampp or Hosting?

I am having problems with server status, in my hosting shows as offline but it shows the right amount of players online, in the xampp that is in my computer it shows that it is online and the right count of online players

Cto395 - [Release] ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Nulled (license removed) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you using Xampp or Hosting?

I am having problems with server status, in my hosting shows as offline but it shows the right amount of players online, in the xampp that is in my computer it shows that it is online and the right count of online players

Cto395 - [Release] ImperiaMuCMS 1.1.1 Nulled (license removed) - RaGEZONE Forums

using xampp with wd srv 2008

Attachments

Back