Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ImperiaMuCMS version 1.1.1 Nulled

Reaction score
here you go

after you do the cron job you need to click here to update

It is at the bottom of the page that you sent the image.

j0Nk3m6 - [Release] ImperiaMuCMS version 1.1.1 Nulled - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did everything like you mentioned , still not working , besides that now i also get this error : Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/******/public_html/diablomu.online/admincp/modules/accountinfo.php on line 701

Any suggestions ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All,

First of all, thanks a lot for your sharings!

Second, I have a question on the language configuration. I think the code has a small missing place. I hope someone who can help me solve this problem.

I had configure the Chs language folder and the file correctly, added setting on the control panel. But when clicking the button on the front page. It doesn't work as switch language, it still remain as the default language. Anyone can help find this missing on the code?

Third, I like to add some fake display "online(s) number" on the page. I think it can be done by adding a number particular somewhere here in the codes. But i did some trials always not correct, anyone can correct me?

Thanks in advance.

Back