Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

This could be a Unique opportunity to create a repository for this files. We could work on this as a community of developers for free like I think that is the intention of mesosa .

This is something that a Lot of developers are waiting for years..please don't loose this chance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This could be a Unique opportunity to create a repository for this files. We could work on this as a community of developers for free like I think that is the intention of mesosa .

This is something that a Lot of developers are waiting for years..please don't loose this chance.

Yes, we were thinking about doing that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Yes, we were thinking about doing that.
@mesosa why u don't post a tutorial on how to do (explaining) it? it would help a lot of people, and not only big teams that already take advantage, as they said.. or still the files with a empty db with easier access?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what programming languages do i need to study in order to work on these codes?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
looking forward to having DB and muserver files = D beautiful project and great initiative to warm up the mu online again! cumunity is back in action!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, they are closing Mu Legend, they going full with his project Lost Continent

i hope he releases db also :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

mesosa Export DB schema only in SQL Management Studio :D
P.S.
Add BMD Editor for client, i beat you have it :D

We don't have any tool for editing anything. We just have a simple script that decode / encode bmd files and lang file.

Also we use MySQL, we just edit all data using navicat.

Good release, are you crazzy ? haha Season 16 server source + client (with some features) plugin source ? why ? haha..

It should be enough, at least for now...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

In short, this treasure will only help big teams because without DB and muserver files it will be very difficult to assemble something. Sad, I hope someone with great knowledge can help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

In short, this treasure will only help big teams because without DB and muserver files it will be very difficult to assemble something. Sad, I hope someone with great knowledge can help.

So... you want a one click server setup right? This will help whoever that has a bit of knowledge and time, all the configs can be remade just by looking the code, and would only take time, since making them is easy. Same with the db.
Stop saying "will help only big teams", if you don't make the effort to learn nothing.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Omg this is so cool!!!! And many bussines wil go down:glare::D:
Thanks for share whit us

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You can make db backup with schema only with navicat.
BTW, all "data" folder in db?
If I don't remember Bad...all the configs are stored on the DB. Could be take time reading that from the source and recreate a Schema.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

So... you want a one click server setup right? This will help whoever that has a bit of knowledge and time, all the configs can be remade just by looking the code, and would only take time, since making them is easy. Same with the db.
Stop saying "will help only big teams", if you don't make the effort to learn nothing.

so if you have enough knowledge for that, share it. I assure you that it will help many people who are interested in learning.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can make db backup with schema only with navicat.
BTW, all "data" folder in db?

I know :p.

Yes, all data folder is in DB except for the few txt files that are inside EventData folder.

ss (2021-03-02 at 03.10.42) - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back