Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I use that client but the main.exe keep updating to latest version even I changed all IP to local IP

it work, just remove GameGuard and mu.exe.

only problems is i don't have correct database for it and gameserver CS doesn't working.

5q7Ou8o - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

KYN0KCi - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found something but idk this is the correct offsets my main can't start :/
#define MUEXE_OFFSET1 0x00505597
#define RG_OFFSET1 0x0050CF8B
#define RG_OFFSET2 0x00C305D2
#define RG_OFFSET3 0x00C3070B
#define GG_OFFSET1 0x005061D7

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is not server to join, why ? what i'm doing wrong, server seems to be working, but i can't manage to login.
need some help pls, tryed using igcn s12.

pls somebody upload korean edited main.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is not server to join, why ? what i'm doing wrong, server seems to be working, but i can't manage to login.
need some help pls, tryed using igcn s12.

pls somebody upload korean edited main.exe

I am having the same problem same problem only that I am using the client eng

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here is the ConnectServer :

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i create memb_info tables and so , now i can connect to server, but theres no account or account table on MuOnline Database that was provided in this thread.

help pls

EDIT: Managed to create missing tables, but when trying to login disconnects me, and i got a error on gameserver something about serial, maybe because using wrong client/main?

it work, just remove GameGuard and mu.exe.

only problems is i don't have correct database for it and gameserver CS doesn't working.

5q7Ou8o - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

KYN0KCi - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you share that main please, when i use korean client after editing ip it still keeps updating client to latest versión ??????

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how can i create memb_info tables and so , now i can connect to server, but theres no account or account table on MuOnline Database that was provided in this thread.

help pls

EDIT: Managed to create missing tables, but when trying to login disconnects me, and i got a error on gameserver something about serial, maybe because using wrong client/main?

Can you share that main please, when i use korean client after editing ip it still keeps updating client to latest versión ������

you have to remove function where call mu.exe first.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
English patch:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Main cracked:
change ip in config.ini

but i think correct main is 1.18.56, anyone have a original?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
somebody make it work with IGCN Client?

when i try to login with IGCN client i got this error on GameServer

Error-L1 : Socket Serial 33 o_serial:255 serial:27 WSARecv() failed with error 1003801:56:51 (9000)logout : [192.168.0.7]

any help ?
Firstly need to synch the Patckettwister (igcn use different lenght of packets or may be use older twist idk) with the gs on client and then needs to switch the Move, Atk, Skill, and BeAtk on gs side... Lots of work... Lots of test :D

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi 4X eszközömről

Back