Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Online Webs Version 1 Fully Decoded + 3 Templates

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello dear all forum members. It's a great pleasure for me to share with you the first version of Mu Online Webs website. In my opinion it's much better than the current version which is being sold. A lot of forum members complained they were experiencing critical problems with it and that's the main reason for me to share this web pack with you.

The website is a premium version and it's fully decoded which gives you the opportunity to configure it, change it and adjust it as you see fit to yourselves. As a bonus there are 3 different templates to choose from so you can select the one that suits your server best.

In this release I have included a step-by-step tutorial in english which will help and guide you through the installation and setup process easily. I have also included all necessary files and programs needed for the website to be properly installed and to work correctly. If you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask the original forum dar'ksteam there you will find the original link

This website will work for all MU Online versions "out of the box" up to ex702 plus. I'm sure it can easily be configured to also support newer versions without requiring many major changes and/or upgrades. Please note this website will require Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer and PHP version 5.6 or newer. It will not work with older versions of Microsoft SQL or PHP.

Download Link:

Credits Only AnonOps​

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone please give this guy a medal! thanks for the sharing!

EDIT: Got this error.
Connection Error ! PDOException: SQLSTATE[08001] SQLDriverConnect: 17 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

I tried using
PDO_ODBC and got this error.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not go into your account ( says the password is confirmed and ship... )

does not display top 100 .... the Georgians indefinitely , although on the left
Top Characters Today is displayed normally

using base season 12 igcn server, all scripts from the folder installed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Notice: Undefined variable: item in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\class\class.functions.php on line 687

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone please give this guy a medal! thanks for the sharing!

EDIT: Got this error.
Connection Error ! PDOException: SQLSTATE[08001] SQLDriverConnect: 17 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

I tried using
PDO_ODBC and got this error.

use this
define('PDODRIVER', '2' ); // 1= PDO_DBLIB(LINUX) 2= PDO_SQLSRV(WINDOWS) 3 = PDO_ODBC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please note this website will require PHP version 5.6 or newer. It will not work with older versions of Microsoft PHP​
i use linux php 5.4.16 or php 7.1.14
your website require php 5.6+
your website require pdo_dblib
pdo_dblib removed from php 5.3+
how to f**king use your website? :D

• The 'pdo_dblib' PHP extension is required. Please enable it if you are using Linux Hosting.
DB-LIB is ancient, thread un-safe and no longer supported by Microsoft.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any please help me fix my error

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have this same problem with login, all time is loading

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice Web ...
But seem like it's missing class.item.php
Can you Masteru or anyone please upload the missing file? no matter decoded or not.
B0qVQC2 - [Release] MU Online Webs Version 1 Fully Decoded + 3 Templates - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back