Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Reaction score
Sure I know it's managed in the Battlezones.txt, just use your default file, no change anything, there is no Dungeon map in there, but in game, you need to have Gen joined to move to Dungeon, that's weird.

Updated: Got it, your battlezones.txt just updated. Thanks.

Again, just edit to look it you like if you want dungeon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@dknovo
Did you read first post? No? read it[/QUOTE]

Hi SmileYzn

I followed exactly all steps that you shown me, However I still get disconnect from the server. Can you help me fix that issue

1. Generate client settings files double clicking on Encode tool (And put at Data/Custom folder into client files);
For that step, As my understanding:
- 1st you will go to the "TOOLS\CLIENT SETTINGS\, double click on Encode tool (a script appears very quick and disappears right after).

- 2nd you copy all files in the above directory and paste them to "DATA\CUSTOM folder at the Clients folder, right?.

After I do all the above steps, check opened ports correctly and run MAIN.EXE, then get disconnected from the server error

Please help fix that error.

Thanks and Regards,
--Taly

Reaction score
Hi SmileYzn

I followed exactly all steps that you shown me, However I still get disconnect from the server. Can you help me fix that issue

1. Generate client settings files double clicking on Encode tool (And put at Data/Custom folder into client files);
- 1st you will go to the "TOOLS\CLIENT SETTINGS\, double click on Encode tool (a script appears very quick and disappears right after).

- 2nd you copy all files in the above directory and paste them to "DATA\CUSTOM folder at the Clients folder, right?.

After I do all the above steps, check opened ports correctly and run MAIN.EXE, then get disconnected from the server error

Thanks and Regards,
--Taly

This is not related with settings, did you put correct IP in main.txt? How you configured this?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@dknovo
Did you read first post? No? read it

Hi SmileYzn

Thanks and Regards,
--Taly[/QUOTE]

I think before you go with a server with WAN IP, try to use a static IP from loopback to test if it works?
Everything is fine here, great server files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @SmileYzn

Thanks and Regards,
--Taly

I think before you go with a server with WAN IP, try to use a static IP from loopback to test if it works?
Everything is fine here, great server files![/QUOTE]

Hi @
SmileYzn and @phgkhh,

Yes, I test on my local IP not WAN IP.

For file main, I edit correctly, IP is my local IP, version = 1.03.42, serial = UHUIW44fgd7jnfDh

I dont find any issue.

Can you help me with any suggestion.

Thanks,
--Taly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi phgkhh,

files are too big in sizes. I send you a request asking for Skype id. Please add me.

I don't know what is wrong in set up process.

Thanks,
--Taly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upload to google drive and give me link

Hi @phgkhh,

here is link download my server after modifying IP to match with my IP.

Please help check and let me know if you find any issue.

Thanks for your help,
--Taly

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ah? you have download link at SmileY post.
- MuServer.rar

The guy dknovo is asking for help, he upload his file on google drive but not give access right to everyone, thats what I meant

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The guy dknovo is asking for help, he upload his file on google drive but not give access right to everyone, thats what I meant

Hi phgkhh,

I set access right to everyone already, please check again.

Thank for help,
--Taly

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi phgkhh,

I set access right to everyone already, please check again.

Thank for help,
--Taly

Man, have you read the first post? You skipped the step 7 "Generate client settings files double clicking on Encode tool (And put at Data/Custom folder into client files);".

Open Tools/ Client Settings/ and change IP in Main.txt, then run the file Encode.exe, then copy all files in this folder to client side, under Data/ Custom. Please use the client provided from the first post, should have Custom folder already (I dont see this folder in the client you shared).

GL,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man, have you read the first post? You skipped the step 7 "Generate client settings files double clicking on Encode tool (And put at Data/Custom folder into client files);".

Open Tools/ Client Settings/ and change IP in Main.txt, then run the file Encode.exe, then copy all files in this folder to client side, under Data/ Custom. Please use the client provided from the first post, should have Custom folder already (I dont see this folder in the client you shared).

GL,

Hi phgkhh,

Thank you so much for your kind support, the server run now. However, I still find some issues.

1. "Reconnecting, please wait" error.
- After few minutes (~15 min) then I get that issue for a while. I have checked my setups (IP address, opened ports and st like that), nothing is wrong here at these steps.

2. Getting this message when I created the DBase - the same error as the previous guys.

The module 'UFN_MD5_ENCODEVALUE' depends on the missing object 'master..XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'UFN_MD5_CHECKVALUE' depends on the missing object 'master..XP_MD5_CheckValue'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.

make sure that I have read the previous posts and follow that step "Run ODBC Files at tools folder bro. Also db is ok xD"
However, the issue is not fixed.

3. What kinds of Mumaker Tool is used for that season, I don't see it or can you provide me a link to download.
The reason is that when I try with an available Mumaker tool (search on the forum) and I got many error they look likes mismatches to the current season, I can add custom, but cannot add levels and str points or st like that (error says "Error Reset column, ...)

Can you give me some solutions,
One again, thanks for your helps and supports.

Regards,
--Taly

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi phgkhh,

Thank you so much for your kind support, the server run now. However, I still find some issues.

1. "Reconnecting, please wait" error.
- After few minutes (~15 min) then I get that issue for a while. I have checked my setups (IP address, opened ports and st like that), nothing is wrong here at these steps.

2. Getting this message when I created the DBase - the same error as the previous guys.

The module 'UFN_MD5_ENCODEVALUE' depends on the missing object 'master..XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'UFN_MD5_CHECKVALUE' depends on the missing object 'master..XP_MD5_CheckValue'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.

make sure that I have read the previous posts and follow that step "Run ODBC Files at tools folder bro. Also db is ok xD"
However, the issue is not fixed.

3. What kinds of Mumaker Tool is used for that season, I don't see it or can you provide me a link to download.
The reason is that when I try with an available Mumaker tool (search on the forum) and I got many error they look likes mismatches to the current season, I can add custom, but cannot add levels and str points or st like that (error says "Error Reset column, ...)

Can you give me some solutions,
One again, thanks for your helps and supports.

Regards,
--Taly

1. Should be something wrong config lead to GS to close, recheck everything, I dont know

2. If you dont want the data encrypted then no problem with this message, but then when you use tool such as mumaker, you need to off the MD5 option.

3. I am using MuMaker too. When do config, you can name the Reset to ResetCount (default is Resets), or simply just untick that, so no error message appear.

Have fun,

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i click execute i get messege : The module 'UFN_MD5_ENCODEVALUE' depends on the missing object 'master..XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.

When i start DataServer and JoinServer i get this messege: 16:34:03 Impossível conectar com ODBC MuOnline.
16:34:03 Verifique se executou corretamente.

How to fix it?

Windows server 2012 r2

Back