Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Reaction score
Test update4 - Date of update - 03.05.2018

1. Once you have created an account and are trying to create a character, MG is active with these settings:
; ----------------------------------------------------------
; Create Character Settings
; ----------------------------------------------------------
CharacterCreateSwitch = 1
MGCreateType = 0
DLCreateType = 0
SUCreateType = 0
MGCreateLevel = 220
DLCreateLevel = 250
SUCreateLevel = 0

I did not tested yet, but seems to be fixed in next release

Reaction score
I guess i released an update this week, but i will release other today to fix glow.
Check changelogs that come with server files to know what is changed.

Thanks again

Edit: Client updated with new main.dll to fix glow system

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
browsing the files, everything is beautiful, everywhere the order, the dream for the perfectionist: D
but not yet tested, are there quality critical errors?
I plan to open a server for myself and friends on these files

Where change Ola [Name] (start game)
And how register only website

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I guess i released an update this week, but i will release other today to fix glow.
Check changelogs that come with server files to know what is changed.

Thanks again

Edit: Client updated with new main.dll to fix glow system

Will you release the VIP buy command or something like that for player want to go VIP for the next update?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not for next up, but i will release it as CashShop Package

That should be good enough, thanks bro.

As I imagine, the CashShop Package should be bought from WCoin right? Will you have option to earn WCoin from playing duration or from killing specific monster?

Last edited:
Reaction score
That should be good enough, thanks bro.

As I imagine, the CashShop Package should be bought from WCoin right? Will you have option to earn WCoin from playing duration or from killing specific monster?

I think it is already implemented in this server, i will check it also

EDIT:

Small fix for main crash when some items are pointed in inventory

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How stable is the current stage? Are these files suggested for launching a server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Also with these settings:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem in the server. When you are in town and push "x" button it throws panel and there is webzen shop itemshop[dot]muonline[dot]webzen[dot] kom.
Where i can remove this ?

Secondly where can get for this client resolution changer and add game sounds and music sounds.
and still many questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
@VladLays

This happens in every main launch or is random generated?
defaultaizz

This is a very basic configuration questions

1. You can change button url in text.bmd i guess (Client\Data\Local\Eng\Text_Eng.bmd)
2. Check client folder, there is a Registry dir with all .reg files to ajust client (I have updated it today)
3. I will not given support for configuration

New update check changelogs for more info

Ps. This update is to fix some item text that is crashing the main, in next updates i will solve other problems that is reported here too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You want say you already fixed bugs? And now can download files from google drive link what is on the first page ?
I'm asking that because i downloaded files as (1) and there is same size. like nothing changed you know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You want say you already fixed bugs? And now can download files from google drive link what is on the first page ?
I'm asking that because i downloaded files as (1) and there is same size. like nothing changed you know
We should look at the date and time of file changes, the size does not change much, if it is small corrections.

@VladLays

This happens in every main launch or is random generated?
Every time you start the main.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. There is issue, when you added vip, /reset command wont work. Its saying command disabled even vip is indicated 0.
ok, i tried different way, i changed to VIP ID for example 4, its still didnt worked and said this command disabled. ok i tried put more then mine id, it shown You havent too high level for this. So this means it dont understand vips id. or ... What can be a real issue here ?
This can be fixable ?

Back