Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i test MIX this true! MIX dont reaction for configuration server files. ALL mix 100% succes
I test MIX items +10 - +15 (Chaos machine)

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes i test MIX this true! MIX dont reaction for configuration server files. ALL mix 100% succes
I test MIX items +10 - +15 (Chaos machine)

Item level mixes are woking correctly, tested with 100% rate to all mixes

Here is +13 screenshots:

+15 Screenshots

I still do not understand what is happen with mix bro

Thanks for testing it
k2prouds

Now i think i understand, Edit GameServer.ini bro.

; -----------------------------------------------------------
; Jewel Settings
; -----------------------------------------------------------
SoulSuccessRate = 100
LifeSuccessRate = 100
HarmonySuccessRate = 100
SmeltStoneSuccessRate1 = 100
SmeltStoneSuccessRate2 = 100
AddLuckSuccessRate1 = 25 ; Jewel of soul
AddLuckSuccessRate2 = 25 ; Chaos Machine

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello SmileYzn, Found a mistake when editing the config GameServer.ini with Lang\\pt_BR.txt on Lang\\en_US.txt from the side GameServer and GameServerCS server crash in 2-4 minutes What can this problem be connected with? and is it possible to lay out or make stable MuMaker Many thanks in advance. Sorry for my English. I’m from Russia, and in general the server files are very good, I’m proud of your work and the guys who helped you

Reaction score
@digimoncik

"Hello SmileYzn, Found a mistake when editing the config GameServer.ini with Lang\\pt_BR.txt on Lang\\en_US.txt"

What? And? Really, did you tested both language files? And the result is??

You can use any mu editor for season 4 or season 6.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
digimoncik

"Hello SmileYzn, Found a mistake when editing the config GameServer.ini with Lang\\pt_BR.txt on Lang\\en_US.txt"

What? And? Really, did you tested both language files? And the result is??

You can use any mu editor for season 4 or season 6.

Yes, I tested both languages, well, there are no problems with the pt_BR language and the server does not crash, and the language en_US.txt crashes. just after 2-4 minutes, the game server and the game server_cs on Windows 7 Ulmmate x64 give an error.

ok i'll take another MuMaker)

Reaction score
Yes, I tested both languages, well, there are no problems with the pt_BR language and the server does not crash, and the language en_US.txt crashes. just after 2-4 minutes, the game server and the game server_cs on Windows 7 Ulmmate x64 give an error.

ok i'll take another MuMaker)

When crash you can send dump file generated by gs in this topic, thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SmileYzn i am in love with your work, Thank You sir. Is it possible to make monster hp bar to be up always? as far as i noticed it show's only with cursor being on the monster and it lags sometimes. I will test these files and give feedback if i find any bug's or crashes. Thanks You once again.

Reaction score
SmileYzn i am in love with your work, Thank You sir. Is it possible to make monster hp bar to be up always? as far as i noticed it show's only with cursor being on the monster and it lags sometimes. I will test these files and give feedback if i find any bug's or crashes. Thanks You once again.

Thanks for testing it, yes it is possible.

Maybe add an option at config.ini to better control of HPBar, in next update.

develop s14, not some s6. lol
yeah these are good files.

Thanks bro, but i prefer the charm of low versions.

I do not have to prove anything to anyone. But S14 is a bit heavy to work with, you get stucked on packets / client side for a bad final result. For now i do not see any advantage to work with newest seasons, maybe a future work will be welcome.

Thanks again.. :love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you set zen for using command's in CommandManager.txt it doesn't take away zen from your inventory.

Can you add a delay for buying item's in shop? sometime's it buys from shop when you open in it. You can spam click and buy full inventory with potions in just a second.

Increase trading zen limit to 2kkk and vault 2kkk would be really nice

btw is there a option to disable auto registration on logging in? <-- Oh found it in JoinServer.ini

2Y3HTK - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there a option to change these information so it show only Level and Master Level? Because it's stupid that after reset you can't see your level

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
1. The principle of the command is just to get zens :junglejane:, maybe i can use a price to get it.
Code:
lpObj->Money = Zen;

This will avoid bugs with exceds the maximum of 2000000000 in inventory, so you can zet it to 0 if you buggy the inventory.

2. You can make a video to see the problem, i never tested this here, maybe i will made a try
3. I will investigate how i can fix it, thanks for suggestion.
4. It is a buggy, in really i forgot to test what that does after a normal reset.

Thanks for testing it i'm reviewing these changes now.

Edit: Problem 3 is fixed here, i did not remember if the fix comes with last update. But it will show ML (Master Level) if you is at level 400 and is in master class, do not make sense shows level stacked level 400 info here, since if you get a master level up the ML will be updated, not level.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i teleport from GameserverCS to Gameserver, client crash. here is the log -

Yes, i will make a video, tomorrow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry. It's crashing only after i visit Lorena market shops and it has nothing to do with gs or gscs because i tried to teleport from lorenmarket to crywolf and it crashed aswell.

Here are the logs

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry. It's crashing only after i visit Lorena market shops and it has nothing to do with gs or gscs because i tried to teleport from lorenmarket to crywolf and it crashed aswell.

Here are the logs

I confirmed this bug here, im researching it now to fix it.

Thanks again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Always paying attention to this version, I feel that it is a perfect work;Also, can you let main.exe support Chinese? If you can, that's great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already have, but only lack translation files itself

Hello, as shown in the figure, my test does not support Chinese language [GB2312_CHARSET][value=134], what should I do? thank you.
I like this version too much, ask for help, thank you.

SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. Did you have chinese text.bmd?
2. If yes, GB2312_CHARSET need a correct font to be displayed i guess.

I do not have sure but, all font of this main is configurable and with it the charset fix, really nothing to do with main source code bro.
Maybe do some tests with other charsets and correct font to render text.bmd correctly.

Ps, You can send chinese local folder in private or here? so i can test it too.

Back