Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only put your lan ip or global ip at 192.168.237.1.

This error is related with server settings
I found the problem :)I forgot to write the ip address in the MapServerInfo.txt file :)It worked when I set it up.Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,Main.exe closes automatically in 30 minutes - 1 hour while browsing the Swamp of Peace map. What would be the reason ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys , I have tried to create a Grand Master from a Soul Master on editor and it turn it in to Blade Master . What is to do ?? :)

Thank you

Claudiu

What Kind of MuEditor are you using ? please let me know .

Many Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys , I have tried to create a Grand Master from a Soul Master on editor and it turn it in to Blade Master . What is to do ?? :)

Thank you

Claudiu

What Kind of MuEditor are you using ? please let me know .

Many Thanks

Hello, The editor you are using does not support this server, check the class value from the database and enter the correct one manually.Class code must be 3;USE MuOnline UPDATE Character SET Class = '3' WHERE name = 'YOURCHARACTERNAME'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please share with me your MuEditor .

Thank You
Now my tests are continuing, I will share if I find a stable editor. For now, MuMaker seems the most appropriate, but it also has character problem, items can also be used.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Only for those who know where each of the files go .... Here items are added from x700 to Season15 ... If you want you can download the latest update and check, for more information on the added items check the item file. txt in the encode folder

If I am wrong to share these files, please delete my message

MWzKyHR - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

--------------------------------------------------

Made a mistake ... in the ItemSmoke.txt file

Correct the line

Code:
    86        0.792100    0.274500    0.113700

I need to put a "." after a zero

--------------------------------------------------

PS:

Only some items between the decks, spears and two bows, have this problem with the textures, I just don't know how to fix them, anyway the items are added, but deactivated, for when it is solved

Another thing, I have not added the effects yet, I am then going to try to see how I add them, of course with the help of SmileY hehe

P5NTUIO - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi SmileYzn,

I have downloaded your editor and I have checked the Character class on SQL and is 3 and when I create Grand Soul character is still making it Blade Master , What Could be the reason ? .

Thank You

Regards Claudiu

By The way , I will need from you A Massive Help If you could give me ... ( a Mu Web and a tutorial how to install it , My windows is 10 on 64 Bits )

I have XAMPP - Windows - x64 - 7414-1-vc15 and the MuWeb 0.9 and is not working . I got this error , I'm confused .
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi SmileYzn,

I have downloaded your editor and I have checked the Character class on SQL and is 3 and when I create Grand Soul character is still making it Blade Master , What Could be the reason ? .

Thank You

Regards Claudiu

-

I'm trying to get a VPS to put these files online, so everyone can test them

The nice thing about these serverfiles is that you can create your account from the loginbox, without the need for a website to do your tests, apart from the commands that allow you to do any edition, stats points, items, and more.

Reaction score
Hi SmileYzn,

Thank You

Regards Claudiu

By The way , I will need from you A Massive Help If you could give me ... ( a Mu Web and a tutorial how to install it , My windows is 10 on 64 Bits )

I have XAMPP - Windows - x64 - 7414-1-vc15 and the MuWeb 0.9 and is not working . I got this error , I'm confused .

Thank you

This website or xampp install seems to be broken, since is not reading .php files correctly.
Check php.ini and looks if there is the short_open_tag = on or short_open_tag = 1.

Seems to these .php files is not being parsed.

Ps. i still working on server also an new season 6+ :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's easy to just mention what doesn't work ... but here I prove that there are things working ... there are only some images ... there are many more things working very well ...

Reaction score
@Elnegrox

Thanks bro, this event like in images have day of week and other requisites that users do not understand correctly.
And other small things that i can't remember now.

Ps.
I have updated Client and server today, with new MU Helper interface and optimized logic for do actions in game, like hunting and picking items.
Also if someone can test Shadow Phantom (Elf NPC) Quest System i will be appreciate too.
Also finally added items as requisites for reset and master reset if needed.

Also other small things that people can check in changelogs, i think now will be better to update the server and client, since i have lost my HD some weeks ago LoL. Project won't die anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I run "main.exe" and nothing happens, it hangs in the task manager and nothing happens. What is the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I run "main.exe" and nothing happens, it hangs in the task manager and nothing happens. What is the problem?

Sorry, you edited the Main.txt file well and generated the .BMD with the encode?

Reaction score
@VladLays

I did not know hat's whappen in last update, i will update main today and send only main.dll updated here.
Some users reported this problem too..

Thanks

EDIT: I Have updated Server and client files.

There is the main.dll also:

Ps. Please, make sure that you have configured and encrypted all txt <> bmd files to put at custom folder at client. Since i have changed also some translation files, that will prevent main from crash.

Thanks for testing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VladLays

I did not know hat's whappen in last update, i will update main today and send only main.dll updated here.
Some users reported this problem too..

Thanks

EDIT: I Have updated Server and client files.

There is the main.dll also:

Ps. Please, make sure that you have configured and encrypted all txt <> bmd files to put at custom folder at client. Since i have changed also some translation files, that will prevent main from crash.

Thanks for testing.
Hey , i have a problem when trying to delete a character in game it asks for webzen pass-
I literally tried everything and aswell tried to not type any thing and just press ok but it keeps telling me that
"The password is incorrect" or something like this.
Tried-1 x 13 times , and 0 and aswell 1 nothing works it just wont delete the character,
** I Made the account with mu maker , and the char i made inside the game not via the maker**
What is the solution for that problem please?

Back