Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Reaction score
Hi all, i am here to release a new server files based on Season 5.5 GMO protocol.
And after developing this server since 03/07/2016 (July 3) it reaches a stable state, that mean it can be tested without terrible bugs. The purpose of this server is provide a good and stable server with customs that do not make an alien version of MU Online.

I have rewrote a lot of code in server-side, it is based on X-Emu sources, but is not like a MUEMU copy or repack, it is a new server and more incoming. At client side i developed from scratch, like my season 4.5 server files.

This files will receive future & free updates. So do not ask about sources and updates, that is rude. :junglejane:

Development environment:
- Windows 8.1
- SQL Server 2008 Express
- Visual studio 2012 (MSVC 2012)

Requirements:
- 2 GB of ram
- Decent processor
- Windows 7 or newer (Can be tested on uggly old XP)
- Visual C++ ( )
- A brain?

Server features:
  • Full season 5.5 support;
  • 512 items support;
  • 500 or 1000 slots per GS;
  • New GameServer Interface;
  • GameServer RAM usage is 25~30mb on normal load (A lot faster, you can disable optmize in GameServer.ini)
  • Custom wings, command settings, jewels and monster support;
  • Easy configuration files;
  • Custom commands;
  • Reconnect support;
  • LUA script (in the very near future);
  • Infinite VIP plans (A new VIP system);
  • Custom reset system to VIP Plans;
  • Multi-warehouse system (In GameServer and client side);
  • Automatic notice system;
  • 32K and 65K points support (With enable/disable key);
  • Socket system 100% working (With items till season 8.3);
  • Re-design of important things on server and made some ruge optmizations on server core;
  • A lot more that i forgot;
  • No back doors and other shits, since it is free;
  • Future suggestions are welcome;

Client features:
  • Custom items support;
  • Custom wings support (With item and wings effect system);
  • 3D camera;
  • Encrypted config system;
  • Visual fixes for damage, HP, mana, SD, BP and many other functions in character;
  • Fixes like multi client, CTRL key fix with multiple windows, charset and siege skills support;
  • Click mod on pass mouse at map position display;
  • Custom interface for start 3D camera and open options;
  • Custom monster life bar with level and name display;
  • Item glow system;
  • Custom socket item support;
  • Custom bows and crossbows with reload arrows, skills and position fix support (Yes custom bows fully working!);
  • Custom jewels at client side support (Need to be implemented custom items for work;
  • Custom item text description to make events or something else;
  • Custom smoke effect on items;
  • Custom map support (Not implemented yet, since i need new maps to put on server);
  • Full map screen (TAB native) and minimap (SHIFT) key;
  • NPC Skin support (Need to add config);
  • Multi warehouse with interface buttons when open vault;
  • Reconnect system fully working;
  • Animate character on click inside on select character screen;
  • Agility fix for 32K and 65K;
  • Battle zones for gen system working;
  • Future and SANE suggestions are welcome too;

Downloads:

Install:
  1. Install SQL Server first of all!;
  2. Download Server Files;
  3. Download client and patch;
  4. Open Tools folder;
  5. Run ODBC x86 and x64 ;
  6. Run MuOnline.SQL script, login into SQL server and press F5 (Run script);
  7. Generate client settings files double clicking on Encode tool (And put at Data/Custom folder into client files);
  8. Run server with startup!

Thanks to these people:
  • Nemesis (Now Kiosani);
  • PerfectZone members that help with tests: Mentor, Daimon, Mr. Haziel for tips, and so many others :love:
  • Luiz (Louis BR);
  • Antonio Filho;
  • Luan from Hinetworks;
  • ME;
  • My other personality, ME;
  • And many others lol;

Hard to install no?
Thats all people, i think i posted all features here, some screenshots that i will upload to imgur, or if some ppl can upload, I'll be grateful!

Please, make constructive posts. Happy testing! :eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bug #1 Character create (Already found a bug or maybe its my bad configuration but probably a bug, I can't create all classes when open create character it lets me create dark wizard, after i create my char i open it try again to create character now it lets me to create dark wizard or summoner and not any other character)
7XZ3kAD - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Bug #2 After you hit a monster with any attack your HP and SD becomes 0, 5-10 (like image)
EcEd1Ed - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Bug #3 Found this Symbol of Kundun +0 that does nothing for sure, and didn't find any configurations that it is in drops.
n3KJkjh - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Bug #4 I dropped Blue Chocolate Box and it now keeps droping +7 item that you can't take and it doesnt dissapear untill i restart server I checked blue chocolate box in bags and everything seems to be fine with item configs
W8mdrZr - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Bug #5 When trying to buy horse or raven from shop it doesn't show any information.
UDWl3uD - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
1# I did not know about these bugs, but character creation list is 100% here. Make sure that you use DB that comes with server.
2# I have this same bug here, i will fix it;
3# A bug for drop this? I did not understand bro, but maybe can drop rate is too high;
4# Maybe client side bmd, lets try it to fix
5# Other BUG, is hard to test evertinh alone

Thanks bro, i will fix as i can

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
plz share me Database "MuOnline.bak" i cant make it

sorry my english :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also have the problem of the list of characters, just let create sm and summoner ...If you could share the db instead the querry would be great. Maybe that's the problem.Good project! testing!

Reaction score
I also have the problem of the list of characters, just let create sm and summoner ...If you could share the db instead the querry would be great. Maybe that's the problem.Good project! testing!

Sorry for delay, is not a bug. You can use this config until next update:

Code:
CharacterCreateSwitch 		= 1
MGCreateType 			= 0
DLCreateType 			= 0
SUCreateType 			= 0
MGCreateLevel 			= 0
DLCreateLevel 			= 0
SUCreateLevel 			= 0

Ps. Please database is ok

DragonSeth Thanks :D

Reaction score
Look if you put correct config at shop bro, since it is a normal item anyway.
About font, i use GMO font (because of unicode fix) you can change it on text.bmd

Edit: For custom wings in shop, you need to place custom wings at itemValue.txt too.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for your efforts.
I look forward to the next update.

Reaction score
Getting this message when I created the DBase
The module 'UFN_MD5_ENCODEVALUE' depends on the missing object 'master..XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.The module 'UFN_MD5_CHECKVALUE' depends on the missing object 'master..XP_MD5_CheckValue'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.

Had same issue with Dode, Character create have problems and I'm using the DBase provided in the Files.
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back