Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If anyone wants to test the server it's online

online for testing and if you have bugs we will fix them all together!
How's testing?
Would like to run the same.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to create id and why my MU Season cant open . its said disconnect from the server . please someone help me :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, i am here to release a new server files based on Season 5.5 GMO protocol.
And after developing this server since 03/07/2016 (July 3) it reaches a stable state, that mean it can be tested without terrible bugs. The purpose of this server is provide a good and stable server with customs that do not make an alien version of MU Online.

I have rewrote a lot of code in server-side, it is based on X-Emu sources, but is not like a MUEMU copy or repack, it is a new server and more incoming. At client side i developed from scratch, like my season 4.5 server files.

This files will receive future & free updates. So do not ask about sources and updates, that is rude. :junglejane:

Development environment:
- Windows 8.1
- SQL Server 2008 Express
- Visual studio 2012 (MSVC 2012)

Requirements:
- 2 GB of ram
- Decent processor
- Windows 7 or newer (Can be tested on uggly old XP)
- Visual C++ ( )
- A brain?

Server features:
  • Full season 5.5 support;
  • 512 items support;
  • 500 or 1000 slots per GS;
  • New GameServer Interface;
  • GameServer RAM usage is 25~30mb on normal load (A lot faster, you can disable optmize in GameServer.ini)
  • Custom wings, command settings, jewels and monster support;
  • Easy configuration files;
  • Custom commands;
  • Reconnect support;
  • LUA script (in the very near future);
  • Infinite VIP plans (A new VIP system);
  • Custom reset system to VIP Plans;
  • Multi-warehouse system (In GameServer and client side);
  • Automatic notice system;
  • 32K and 65K points support (With enable/disable key);
  • Socket system 100% working (With items till season 8.3);
  • Re-design of important things on server and made some ruge optmizations on server core;
  • A lot more that i forgot;
  • No back doors and other shits, since it is free;
  • Future suggestions are welcome;

Client features:
  • Custom items support;
  • Custom wings support (With item and wings effect system);
  • 3D camera;
  • Encrypted config system;
  • Visual fixes for damage, HP, mana, SD, BP and many other functions in character;
  • Fixes like multi client, CTRL key fix with multiple windows, charset and siege skills support;
  • Click mod on pass mouse at map position display;
  • Custom interface for start 3D camera and open options;
  • Custom monster life bar with level and name display;
  • Item glow system;
  • Custom socket item support;
  • Custom bows and crossbows with reload arrows, skills and position fix support (Yes custom bows fully working!);
  • Custom jewels at client side support (Need to be implemented custom items for work;
  • Custom item text description to make events or something else;
  • Custom smoke effect on items;
  • Custom map support (Not implemented yet, since i need new maps to put on server);
  • Full map screen (TAB native) and minimap (SHIFT) key;
  • NPC Skin support (Need to add config);
  • Multi warehouse with interface buttons when open vault;
  • Reconnect system fully working;
  • Animate character on click inside on select character screen;
  • Agility fix for 32K and 65K;
  • Battle zones for gen system working;
  • Future and SANE suggestions are welcome too;

Downloads:

Install:
  1. Install SQL Server first of all!;
  2. Download Server Files;
  3. Download client and patch;
  4. Open Tools folder;
  5. Run ODBC x86 and x64 ;
  6. Run MuOnline.SQL script, login into SQL server and press F5 (Run script);
  7. Generate client settings files double clicking on Encode tool (And put at Data/Custom folder into client files);
  8. Run server with startup!

Thanks to these people:
  • Nemesis (Now Kiosani);
  • PerfectZone members that help with tests: Mentor, Daimon, Mr. Haziel for tips, and so many others :love:
  • Luiz (Louis BR);
  • Antonio Filho;
  • Luan from Hinetworks;
  • ME;
  • My other personality, ME;
  • And many others lol;

Hard to install no?
Thats all people, i think i posted all features here, some screenshots that i will upload to imgur, or if some ppl can upload, I'll be grateful!

Please, make constructive posts. Happy testing! :eek:tt1:
Hi, Good day why I got error on SQL Connection Initialization I was trying to create mu for beta mode, please help me thank you!
1701101572121 - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you are having problem with moving to CryWolf or any map from GameServerCS - open on serverside data/Move/MapServerInfo.txt and before ip adress put letter "s" for example like this (I am using local IP because I am testing somthing) :

0 0 1 s192.168.0.17 55900
9 0 0 s192.168.0.17 55919

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you are having problem with moving to CryWolf or any map from GameServerCS - open on serverside data/Move/MapServerInfo.txt and before ip adress put letter "s" for example like this (I am using local IP because I am testing somthing) :

0 0 1 s192.168.0.17 55900
9 0 0 s192.168.0.17 55919
Hi, Good day peteli. My problem is when I using "IGC. EssentialTools, Receive that Error on my SQL Connection TCP Provider, anyway how to fix it?

Thanks, update 1 released xD

Ps. Need to reinstall MuServer duo a lot of changes :\
Hi, Good day why I got error on SQL Connection Initialization I was trying to create mu for beta mode, please help me thank you!View attachment 252110

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, Good day peteli. My problem is when I using "IGC. EssentialTools, Receive that Error on my SQL Connection TCP Provider, anyway how to fix it?

Hi, Good day why I got error on SQL Connection Initialization I was trying to create mu for beta mode, please help me thank you!View attachment 252110
Im not sure but I think that EssentialTools need Me_MuOnline in separated table in SQL... if that is issue only way to fix this is to reprogram IGC EssentialTools ... I will be able to do edit, but unfortunatly not at the moment since I have to finish a lot of other paid projects that I am working on.

I will try also to make some kind of C++/C# app tool for easier handling monsters specs, character specs, skill specs, reset options, item editing all options and adding new items as well (client and server side), as well as MonsterSetBase with maps, shop editor and inventory managment ... all in one aplication.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi peteli, could you specific what is the reason that i got these error I already setup and configure the server but when I start run the IGC EssentialTools I got these error. Please help me

1702044686057 - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi peteli, could you specific what is the reason that i got these error I already setup and configure the server but when I start run the IGC EssentialTools I got these error. Please help me

View attachment 252819
Check ODBC 32bit and ODBC 64bit - nowdays all OS are 64-bit so manually configure ODBC - open start and just type ODBC -> select ODBC-64bit and in there configure server as your server name in SQL, as well as config.ini file of IGC EssentialTools set to your server name from SQL for example :

1702234389781 - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

This error is ODBC or server name related as well as port forwarding.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check ODBC 32bit and ODBC 64bit - nowdays all OS are 64-bit so manually configure ODBC - open start and just type ODBC -> select ODBC-64bit and in there configure server as your server name in SQL, as well as config.ini file of IGC EssentialTools set to your server name from SQL for example :

View attachment 252938

This error is ODBC or server name related as well as port forwarding.

Do you know why the main, as soon as it launches, disconects?

Reaction score
Very nice server files. I've been testing it for 6 days, I've only found a few small things.

Important, requires repair!!!
- Only IP addresses are accepted by connectserver and mapserverinfo, this is perhaps the biggest problem, if I enter a DNS name, the server crashes and sometimes the whole server needs to be restarted, because it throws error 10048 if I enter anything as IP.

Few small bugs
- If I enter the name of an item in the console, for example /Leather Armor to get information about it with the client crash, but for any item.
- I can't delete the characters because it won't accept the password.
- Firecracker box does not work
- When making MG in the DB with lvl400 0str and 0agi, fortunately everyone can rewrite this for themselves.
- Volcano and Hurricane boots drop from 0lvl mobs, everyone must rewrite this as well from item.txt
- Green, purple Chaos Box works, but visual is buggy.
- Red and Green Ribbon box visual is buggy
- Silver and Gold keys are included and work properly, but there is no name, it is hard to notice, I checked the item.bmd and the server side, in principle everything is fine there.
- dark elf trainer doesn't attack, just walks around
- I found some NPCs that cannot be seen because they are missing from the monsters, e.g. elbeland, delete them from the monstersetbase
- I get DC from time to time, couldn't figure out why, full random
- Gameguard.csr was missing from the client, so errors could not be read from the log
- All of the custom jewels have bugs
- I found some errors in the pricing of the items, for example I set the price of fruit to 33,000, but in the game the client sees it as 33 million. This is just 1 example out of many.

What I tested:
- All events work properly
- I checked 80% of the drop, shop, eventitembag, items, warp, gm commands, skills, commands, movereq, gates, so far flawless, I found minor contradictions, but this is easy to fix and rewrite for everyone
- Reset system, reset stat NPC, minimap, 3d camera, cashshop and other services full work
- It has been running continuously for 6 days without disconnection or crash

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Few small bugs
- If I enter the name of an item in the console, for example /Leather Armor to get information about it with the client crash, but for any item.
- I can't delete the characters because it won't accept the password.
- Firecracker box does not work
- When making MG in the DB with lvl400 0str and 0agi, fortunately everyone can rewrite this for themselves.
- Volcano and Hurricane boots drop from 0lvl mobs, everyone must rewrite this as well from item.txt

- Green, purple Chaos Box works, but visual is buggy. (DELETE)
- Red and Green Ribbon box visual is buggy (DELETE)
- Silver and Gold keys are included and work properly, but there is no name, it is hard to notice, I checked the item.bmd and the server side, in principle everything is fine there.
- I found some NPCs that cannot be seen because they are missing from the monsters, e.g. elbeland, delete them from the monstersetbase
- I get DC from time to time, couldn't figure out why, full random
- Gameguard.csr was missing from the client, so errors could not be read from the log
- All of the custom jewels have bugs
- I found some errors in the pricing of the items, for example I set the price of fruit to 33,000, but in the game the client sees it as 33 million. This is just 1 example out of many.

Bad configurations in black!
Captures👇

Captures👇

Mana potion dont's work ..
Capture👇

I'm looking for someone to partner with us and put a server online with these files. Maybe they haven't been updated in a long time but I have noticed that they are stable, if configured correctly

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow, a lot of times i do that project and still using it on 2024?

rofl

Ps. Project need really a big update, starting with some code re-work to use full C++ power :D
Maybe others don't like these files, but after configuring them well, I can't find others with the stability and organization that these files achieve.

Back