Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuCore 1.0.8 + Moddifed Template + Full Modules + Market+Webshop+Statistics

Reaction score
hi to all i ask some info about this mucore 1.0.8 what version of xampp this work correct ? and for what version muonline work ? and what sql version work ? from what I see creator did not post this information so we can figure it out :glare:

better use SQL 2008 and xampp 1.7.7 atleast with DLL4XAMPP.exe
DLL4XAMPP: XAMPP 1.7.7:

1. install xampp
2. in php.ini xampp/php/php.ini find MSSQL (first thing) and enable extension by removing the ;
3. install dll4xampp.exe (simple and quick just extracts automatically onxampp on background)
4. run apache again.

done.
use mssql in ur mucore config.cfg settings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi to all i ask some info about this mucore 1.0.8 what version of xampp this work correct ? and for what version muonline work ? and what sql version work ? from what I see creator did not post this information so we can figure it out :glare:

Im using xampp v3.2.3 and sql 2008.

The template seems nice but I got stuck with the market, no items are loading in the webshop.

Do I have to install something else manually ? I checked the admin panel and the items are there but not in the market place.
Any guidence is welcomed.

Back