Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuCore 1.0.8 Register Module + ReCaptcha V2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuCore 1.0.8 Register Module + ReCaptcha v2 Download :

MuCore 1.0.8 Account settings:
MuCore 1.0.8 lost password:

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The v2 recapcha works great with the register module. It has to be changed in the lost_password.php also because the page won't display anything.

In user cp,account settings, I cant change the password of the account, I can type the current password, new password but after that there is no submit button or next step button, at the end there is an "Image verification:" text and thats it, you are stuck there.

I will try to update the lost_password.php by myself and try to upload it here if no one does it by the time I finish it.
Great job with the v2 recaptcha upgrade.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Attached lost_password module with the v2 recaptcha.

The account_settings module for the user cp is not working properly. You don't have a submit/next button.

Also crossdev can you give some guidence regarding the webshop? Because nothing appears in the website.
I think its something wrong with the web_shop module or its not installed.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Attached lost_password module with the v2 recaptcha.

The account_settings module for the user cp is not working properly. You don't have a submit/next button.

Also crossdev can you give some guidence regarding the webshop? Because nothing appears in the website.
I think its something wrong with the web_shop module or its not installed.
Sorry but i stop develop mucore 1.0.8 i do recaptcha v2 for mucore for one friend and i post it for all use mucore to fix this problem

Reaction score
I'm using that and after i press submit on the registration form, the account is not registered but it doesn't show any error it just remove the registration form after pressing the submit.

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm using that and after i press submit on the registration form, the account is not registered but it doesn't show any error it just remove the registration form after pressing the submit.
put in index.php:
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
ini_set('display_startup_errors', 1);

then try, if still not work then query must get failed in some column etc, replace the query with print.
example:
->Execute("query");
print("query");
and then try run it manually in your SQL and see if have any errors.

Reaction score
put in index.php:
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
ini_set('display_startup_errors', 1);

then try, if still not work then query must get failed in some column etc, replace the query with print.
example:
->Execute("query");
print("query");
and then try run it manually in your SQL and see if have any errors.

It worked, my CURL wasn't enabled in php.info...thank you!

Back