Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuCore 2.2.0 + 13 Templates

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to fix click the link below for reference

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MUCore Version
Notice: Undefined variable: core in C:\xampp\htdocs\install\install.php on line 331
Notice: Undefined variable: step_proccess in C:\xampp\htdocs\install\install.php on line 332

To resolve that , you must install correct dll file depend on PHP version you installed
Please refer to this topic on how to install ( using google translate to English )

Link :
Link dll file :

Remember to install library as instruction also as below :

1) Download and install “Microsoft ODBC Driver for SQL Server”. according to the version of your Operating System.

- ODBC Driver 13 ( ): Compatible with SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014 and SQL Server 2016.

Note- in my case I use Windows 7 (64 Bits) Spanish, so I download the file "ESN \ X64 \ msodbcsql.msi"

2) Download and install “Visual C ++ Redistributable”, according to the version that appeared in the PHP configuration page.

Note- In my case I have Xampp 7.3 installed, so I download the “MSVC15 (Visual C ++ 2017)”

I have a problem. I have use MuOnlineDB, open port 1433. All work but install a problem.
Localhost connect to Database it's work, Hosting cant connect to SQL Database. How to reslove it?

Thanks !
xshT5p9 - [Release] MuCore 2.2.0 + 13 Templates - RaGEZONE Forums

I had same problem but the reason is i didn't open port 1433 to connect from host to SQL server
Please check sa password again or check port 1433 is open or not.

You can check port open by input your IP host and port here
Link : https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
its one weirdest website i have ever seen... tested all kind of things and it just does not work...
downloaded millions of different dll's for xampp/wamp but yea... never get it to work...
got some package somewhere=xampp+web=all and it did work some why yet i was lazy to analyze it...
also it had security holes so ... i did use some other web for mu
so not recommended at all to use this one

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem. I have use MuOnlineDB, open port 1433. All work but install a problem.
Localhost connect to Database it's work, Hosting cant connect to SQL Database. How to reslove it?

Thanks !
xshT5p9 - [Release] MuCore 2.2.0 + 13 Templates - RaGEZONE Forums
I have this problem too i think need ODBC create what name?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back