Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUEngine Season 6 Episode 3 FREE Repack

Novice C++
Reaction score
this release have the same limits that MuEngine Season 6 EP3 - Free Edition... i mean:
Server Limits:
1. Max monster - 8k
2. Max users for normal GS - 200
3. Max users for GSCS - 500
4.imperial and other new quest system are not yet coded
??

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Even if I share the offset. You still need the CashShopServer.exe which works with MUE Premium files and the original MUE Free Edition GS.

Have you ever had premium mue files ? i guess not : D

ScriptKid - [Release] MUEngine Season 6 Episode 3 FREE Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

can you see CashShopServer.exe ? because i can't : D

keep trolling ;D HF

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you ever had premium mue files ? i guess not : D

can you see CashShopServer.exe ? because i can't : D

keep trolling ;D HF

I don't even have that CashShopServer :)
I know people who saw my post will try to unlock that offset too. That's why I said "You need CashShopServer" even if it's not necessary anymore cuz it was already integrated from Season 5+ :D

And I am not trolling mate.

Eric, I know you are viewing this thread. Don't worry mate they wont figure it out :)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You dont need cashshop to insert buff o.o so i dont get why you post this ss.
Anw nvm, its just pixels.

HF

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You dont need cashshop to insert buff o.o so i dont get why you post this ss.
Anw nvm, its just pixels.

HF

To show that I don't have that CashShopServer too

And someone already pm'ed you mate :) Shhh ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn! MUE files is very easy to setup than TT and IGCN.

You just need to change IP and SQL pass and you're good to go. Configs are very clean unlike TT.

hello look jason4ever have the following problem the server turns me all income rather seamlessly with the client created the character and was branded there remains nothing more to the creation of the character that could That should give me a hand thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Damn! MUE files is very easy to setup than TT and IGCN.

You just need to change IP and SQL pass and you're good to go. Configs are very clean unlike TT.

i need the full guide , u got skype? can add me sangozanji2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I first setup this server files (not this release but phit666 release) I didn't get problems.
Talking about guides we have RZ help/tutorial sections and Mr. Google.

Again, you just need to change IP and SQL pass. configure EXP, drop rates etc. to your taste. Configure your 1.04D client and you're good to go.
MUE server files are every stable, well organized configs with ;comments and most of all very easy to setup.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When I first setup this server files (not this release but phit666 release) I didn't get problems.
Talking about guides we have RZ help/tutorial sections and Mr. Google.

Again, you just need to change IP and SQL pass. configure EXP, drop rates etc. to your taste. Configure your 1.04D client and you're good to go.
MUE server files are every stable, well organized configs with ;comments and most of all very easy to setup.

i dont even know which database to restore, i nvr setup before

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont even know which database to restore, i nvr setup before

o_O databases are included already. Did you download the release from the first post? Don't be lazy mate, everything is included already. And don't waste your time asking make a research. If you plan to host a serious server you should start learning without asking.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
o_O databases are included already. Did you download the release from the first post? Don't be lazy mate, everything is included already. And don't waste your time asking make a research. If you plan to host a serious server you should start learning without asking.

i know the databases is inside but i dont know what to do with all the files? like the ocbc file

help pls

Back