Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Full MuMaker Customed for Season 6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Full MuMaker Customed for Season 6

This it's a normal editor maded by TMT Software and full edited by TRN Network for muonline servers.​

Photos:

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...a!gkP0H2egY2hIwLnHjQNJuUtXLWaekUbWymbXL4y0pHI

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No resita mu it's not dead we have some small problems with apache server and domain we fix it soon , i hope you like and enjoy our release...soon possible we release our full server files + custom for ragezone members. :) FREE

@TODAY I WILL RELEASE FULL GLOW EDITOR UPDATED WITH MY CUSTOM ITEMS :) OVER 500+

Last edited:
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No resita mu it's not dead we have some small problems with apache server and domain we fix it soon , i hope you like and enjoy our release...soon possible we release our full server files + custom for ragezone members. :) FREE

@TODAY I WILL RELEASE FULL GLOW EDITOR UPDATED WITH MY CUSTOM ITEMS :) OVER 500+
Its not your server files. its buggy and poop ENCGame Season 6 server files.
And awesome job advertising your server on this thread. 10/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not your server files. its buggy and poop ENCGame Season 6 server files.
And awesome job advertising your server on this thread. 10/10

thank you for wishing me good luck , i will ignore your messages.
@today i released the gembrid editor full updated i hope mods will accept my post soon.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Man its not so hard see there is a tactic with adding pics in mumaker so see the number when you add item in MuMaker and make the picture the same format and everything and add it in img folder and all done!

By The Way resita protection is very low so everyone can crack you client and make their server like your so if you want to keep the hard work that you made for all this protect you client better ;)!

Reaction score
Man its not so hard see there is a tactic with adding pics in mumaker so see the number when you add item in MuMaker and make the picture the same format and everything and add it in img folder and all done!

By The Way resita protection is very low so everyone can crack you client and make their server like your so if you want to keep the hard work that you made for all this protect you client better ;)!

but, i don't know how convert gif format to mmk encode...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's very simple to conver first you save for example photo0001.gif and you go in your computer at tools and change the extension of photo001.gif intro photo0001.MMK and done :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can share your item.txt and all on lang folder :) and the patch about this all items :thumb:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
its f..k bulshit this ENCTeam very bad from Zemmatana i didnt think he can make this to all customers !!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I click OK after configuration, the configuration windows come up again! what the..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
get user error in this version.
I try in 1.13 it's fine but no items :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i use this without SQL server??

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Without SQL Connector?

Back