My Last Release -MuOnline-

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82
  1. #46
    cMuServices cMu is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    240Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    Quote Originally Posted by Smradoch View Post
    oh ty... but in cMU launcher everyone can see our IP. Can i do somethink to see it not?

    i want some launcher what is safe and have autoupdate. Can you advise me? please :)

    Sorry for my english...
    You can purchase are premium version that have Encrypt for the config.cmu UpdateHost (where you put the ip).

  2. #47
    Registered giba10 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    16Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    Hmmm did you edit sql configuration manager?

    Watch This Video


    If your still having trouble i'm gonna PM you my skype incase so i can help you out.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You're welcome enjoy :)
    Yes I did, The dataserver opens, and crashes "before" appearing sql connection in it's log, maybe is sql connection problem or Windows compatibility.

  3. #48
    Alpha Member DragonSeth is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,724Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    Quote Originally Posted by giba10 View Post
    Yes I did, The dataserver opens, and crashes "before" appearing sql connection in it's log, maybe is sql connection problem or Windows compatibility.
    Just message me on skype and i will help you out with teamviewer.
    "Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best."

  4. #49
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Myster Dev is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    290Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    when I try to open as admin the MuResolutionSelector.exe it says Error "Registry is not found, please run the game atleast once!".

  5. #50
    Alpha Member DragonSeth is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,724Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    Quote Originally Posted by Myster Dev View Post
    when I try to open as admin the MuResolutionSelector.exe it says Error "Registry is not found, please run the game atleast once!".
    I mean the error kinda explains it's self. Open Main.exe once close and then run MuReslutionSelector xD
    "Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best."

  6. #51
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Myster Dev is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    290Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    I mean the error kinda explains it's self. Open Main.exe once close and then run MuReslutionSelector xD
    When I open Main.exe nothing happens.

    Still nothing happens, I am using S9 IGCN.
    Last edited by Myster Dev; 20-03-18 at 10:18 PM.

  7. #52
    Alpha Member DragonSeth is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,724Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    Quote Originally Posted by Myster Dev View Post
    When I open Main.exe nothing happens.

    Still nothing happens, I am using S9 IGCN.
    PM sent.
    "Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best."

  8. #53
    Alpha Member DragonSeth is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,724Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    Quote Originally Posted by Myster Dev View Post
    When I open Main.exe nothing happens.

    Still nothing happens, I am using S9 IGCN.
    Issue Has Been Resolved.
    "Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best."

  9. #54
    Member dknovo is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    44Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    Hi bro,I have followed your posts on forum recently and try to setup Mu Online server based on your guides.However, I get stuck around some point and need your helpIn season 8, I cannot open the master skill tree. ('A' hot key doesn't work?). Therefore, I cannot test the characters' skills fully.Can you guide me fix that error.Thank you for your help,--Taly

  10. #55
    Alpha Member DragonSeth is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,724Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    Quote Originally Posted by dknovo View Post
    Hi bro,I have followed your posts on forum recently and try to setup Mu Online server based on your guides.However, I get stuck around some point and need your helpIn season 8, I cannot open the master skill tree. ('A' hot key doesn't work?). Therefore, I cannot test the characters' skills fully.Can you guide me fix that error.Thank you for your help,--Taly
    Honestly i wouldn't recommend season 8 i only made that project at that time cause it was popular if your going for newer seasons use my season 9 IGCN repack release. It's more simple for newer users and really easy to setup. And the files have much more configuration then Zteam.
    "Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best."

  11. #56
    Registered Adriano francel is online now
    MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    14Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    someone can help me? the file season9, server and client rar corrupition I'm trying to extract with rar. Thanks

    Sorry bad english!

  12. #57
    Alpha Member DragonSeth is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,724Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano francel View Post
    someone can help me? the file season9, server and client rar corrupition I'm trying to extract with rar. Thanks

    Sorry bad english!
    Redownload it maybe? I just downloaded it and extracted it perfectly fine.
    "Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best."

  13. #58
    Registered DragNiel is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    Had the server up and running but for some reason the client cannot connect. What could be the problem? Please help.

  14. #59
    Alpha Member DragonSeth is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,724Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    Quote Originally Posted by DragNiel View Post
    Had the server up and running but for some reason the client cannot connect. What could be the problem? Please help.
    If your making it online most likely didn't portforward it.
    If its local then you didn't probably edit all the IP locations.
    "Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best."

  15. #60
    Registered Adriano francel is online now
    MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    14Posts

    Re: My Last Release -MuOnline-

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    Redownload it maybe? I just downloaded it and extracted it perfectly fine.
    thanks DragonSeth, I redownload my winrar and work fine now thx



Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Advertisement