Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuOnline Webs Black Edition + 2 Design

Master Summoner
Reaction score
What password you put on Stage 2 installation ? then username that you put on last Stage installtion ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Solution for this?
Fatal error: Call to a member function prepare() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\mu\application\libraries\Db.php on line 0

I already use domain. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any solution? I have already installed

extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll

extension=php_sqlsrv_56_nts.dll
extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_nts.dll

PDOException: SQLSTATE[IMSSP]: This extension requires the Microsoft ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server to communicate with SQL Server. Access the following URL to download the ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server for x86:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys i have a problem with the installation of the muonlinewebs... everything works until i get to the step 9 ... it give me this error , anyone know how to solve ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help!!!

PDOException: SQLSTATE[08001]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server]TCP Provider: No connections could be created because the target computer was actively declined.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try to translate to Portuguese i get this error.

W7Inulq - [Release] MuOnline Webs Black Edition + 2 Design - RaGEZONE Forums

and this aswell

NLlvoTt - [Release] MuOnline Webs Black Edition + 2 Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have a little problem. When I registered an account on website, this account not get exp ingame. Can you help me in my problem? Thank you! best regard,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have a little problem. When I registered an account on website, this account not get exp ingame. Can you help me in my problem? Thank you! best regard,

Problem is when installing the web site. It absolutely cannot have any error (red warning) except for Castle Siege Ranking (optional)

Every Thing Comes down to when the website install and find tables.

If it doesn't find it, make sure you selected the right files (ex. IGCN, MuEMU, Custom)
If it can't create custom tables than it is SQL user permission error, Make sure it has DataReader, DataWriter, ddlAdmin setup in user mapping for the MuOnline, Ranking, Events and Me_MuOnline (if in use).

Don't forget. Always, Always press Submit (blue) button before continuing

Submit Button actually apply the settings

Hope it helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is missing the shop folder and the file vip-packages, it is impossible to make a purchase of vip through the site

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello , i got a problem in installing this webiste, I'm using a 000webhosing , this the error

You do not have the Pdo_dblib database driver loaded. which is required. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be enabled.

Back