Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuOnlineWebs 2.18 CRACK

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
evilek91 - [Release] MuOnlineWebs 2.18 CRACK - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello Ragezone People :D

I looked through my disk while cleaning. and I found my old crack for MuOnlineWebs
This is version 2.18 not current but also not the oldest.
Files have support from s2 to s12

Unfortunately from version 2.19, the developer changed the security and my crack does not work anymore

Crack only works on VPS (xampp) It does not work on webhost

The files are very cool and still developed. It can be useful to someone

Installation:
1. Install ioncube for the xampp
2. Use crack License
- Copy the modified ioncube file ..\xampp\php\ioncube
- Replace file
3. Restart Xampp
4. Run
5. If no errors run yoursite.com/setup and fallow steps

VirusTotal Scan:

Download Link:

Xampp:

ScreenShot:

Thank you for sharing:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for release! Do u know why my market/item shop gives [500] Internal Server Error when I purchase things from market/item shop > go to Web Warehouse > claim item (gives error)? Database is configured properly.

EDIT: Dont use this for your mu website, its probably one of the worst web CMS available.

- Grand Reset is bugged and will bug your characters master level
- Webshop does not work
- Zen requirement for Reset does not work.

ALOT of bugs in the SQL queries here, and cant edit the queries because IonCube encryption.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem with the web lite, it does not show the characters to reset.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for release! Do u know why my market/item shop gives [500] Internal Server Error when I purchase things from market/item shop > go to Web Warehouse > claim item (gives error)? Database is configured properly.

EDIT: Dont use this for your mu website, its probably one of the worst web CMS available.

- Grand Reset is bugged and will bug your characters master level
- Webshop does not work
- Zen requirement for Reset does not work.

ALOT of bugs in the SQL queries here, and cant edit the queries because IonCube encryption.

You set something wrong or set the xampp wrong. I have used this CMS for over a year and there has never been a problem with the 2.18 version being a stable version and it has been on sale for a long time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the characters are not displayed my account, and ranking is not updated with the new characters
evilek91 - [Release] MuOnlineWebs 2.18 CRACK - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You set something wrong or set the xampp wrong. I have used this CMS for over a year and there has never been a problem with the 2.18 version being a stable version and it has been on sale for a long time

can confirm nothing wrong with xampp, other modules workfine, but crucial modules dont work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to add custom vote reward links and change wait time (80 seconds)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i made it work, and i use some IGN server files, but i cannot manage to show how manny ppl are online, all the time shows 0, can you help with the setings in website? i mean i can tell you the settings, but dont work, i mean i have for Regular server its code 0, and the name VeVe MU, i try to add any of these 3 , but still 0 ppl showing on..why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

How can i set the rakings show the resets?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Back