• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MuPortal - Advanced Mu Portal System

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been working on this Mu Website which I call MuPortal, it features:
  • Very easy to install
  • Low bandwidth usage
  • Fast MSSQL querying
  • Forums [Must know how to setup with MSSQL]
  • Register, PK Reset, Character Reset, Ranking
  • Server On/Off image [*NEW*]
  • Language Selector [*NEW*]

Current Version:
0.6!!! (website version: 0.6)
Please note, only English and Russian languages are available(russian is partially done)
IMPROVED README SEE BELOW
NOTICE, I HAVE SEEN THE COPYRIGHT CHANGED ON A WEBSITE, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DOING SO

View online demo here:

There are 4 config files to configure, but they are labelled and very easy to follow, there is also a readme to show how to install from scratch :icon6:.

If you don't know how to configure or find the config's then ask me in here.
Found a bug? Email me: craigcrawford@bluebottle.com.

This is highly configurable even at its easyness, anything you need to edit is in the configs.

IF YOU LIKE THIS PORTAL, PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i aill allow this topic to continue but i might sugest remove the server status just leave the server info blank

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice dude hope it all works out. The website is looking good.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you need help in the php coding?
I could help you with the php coding as i'm a pretty good php coder myself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, 0.5 will include a language selector, for people with russian members, etc.

I need english translators.

Current problems are preventing this though...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
great job craig looks nice

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it not works for me ^^
then i go to my website:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mssql_connect() in c:\appserv\www\include\config\config_db.php on line 18
Can you help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You MUST change php.ini.

Change the line extension=php_mssql.dll
and remove the ;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
E.g. it will look like
;extension=php_mssql.dll

it MUST look like
extension=php_mssql.dll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New readme for people who didn't understand it.
See above.

Reaction score
blah...i still can do sql injection on that interface... if sum1 is interested i could code a beauty-working web interface with sql injection proof (im sys analyst and web develeper), since mu server runs with mysql 2000 and IIS i could do in ASP and very fast and low way, but i need the table structs, queries, etc ... if sum1 interested in gather tat for me :D

mail me dgomesbr@gmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh really? your pretty dumb considering the databases on on this website...

Oh and btw, this uses apache and php so go screw yourself.

Reaction score
DataMatrix said:
Oh really? your pretty dumb considering the databases on on this website...

Oh and btw, this uses apache and php so go screw yourself.

Sorry but i think u missunderstood me,

"Oh really? your pretty dumb considering the databases on on this website..."

If u treating the db on your site inferior to any other u should review your concepts, we re dealing with user data and bad users trying to input bad data on db, wat shouldnt happen. If u dont care - not my bussiness - u shouldnt post these packages here (cause a lot of newcommers gm and server owners are waiting for a real solutions for hacker problem).

"Oh and btw, this uses apache and php so go screw yourself"

Dun tell me... duh so we should simple have this:
PHP + MS (MS MS MS MS) sql server?
U should stick with asp + thirdy party cgi (maybe delphi, perl, etc) to make request to db safetly, not sum phpbb stupid package. :thumbup:

'Bout the screw part I should not comment, 'cause no reason for tat... if your solution is insecure u should try realease a new version bug free and notify, imagine Microsoft telling customer screw yourself everytime we find a bug? :toilet_cl

Reggards

Sinner :chair:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually i've installed some php protection, logging.

And some of john_d's anti-sql injection.

If you can, hack my database and make 1million users in a few minutes.

Reaction score
Hey Data,

Look the reset_char.php, input not correct validated
::D, sorry for dunt mail u, im in a rush and saw your post... once corrected, let me know so i continue trying to avoid your security, btw Im your friend... dont post rude words!!1 :ppp

---- ERROR LOG (i think u have this :D)
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ';'. (severity 15) in c:\AppServ\www\include\reset_char.php on line 33

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in c:\AppServ\www\include\reset_char.php on line 33

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in c:\AppServ\www\include\reset_char.php on line 34

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ';'. (severity 15) in c:\AppServ\www\include\reset_char.php on line 36

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in c:\AppServ\www\include\reset_char.php on line 36

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in c:\AppServ\www\include\reset_char.php on line 37

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ';'. (severity 15) in c:\AppServ\www\include\reset_char.php on line 39

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in c:\AppServ\www\include\reset_char.php on line 39

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in c:\AppServ\www\include\reset_char.php on line 40

lol, at least he tought fields was blank

Error: Some fields where left blank.
Error: Your username does not exist/match in our database.
Error: Your character does not exist/match in our database.

Back