Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuServer 11.70.28 SCF + Customer Ex702 + Main TTC with and without AntiHack

Reaction score
Would you like a help how do I add items to item.ttc or how do I edit an item already added to the server? someone there knows, will be that could help me?

Main working 100% bug-free, so I opted for it if you can me of a help as edit it thank
has some main that you download to which the rf treskill does not work however when it works in 3 quest lvl some and appears master!
so I opted for this main! that's OK!

System tested
Severn Windows 64Bit
Sql 2000
7 days running without error! someone else can help make new test in other Thank system!

System PVP Quest All tested! Events all 95%

3D camera Laucher active MU.exe and off TTC
Item.ttc
folder with some commonly used programs
folder with antihack

All already configured with IP 192.168.1.200
Serial: MuOnSpecialEx702
Version: 3.1.51 - 22696

No need to change the main! only edit config.ttc
Program at this 4-Program Files \ Titan TCC Editor (Main)
OBS .: Change your computer's date to year 2013 for the program to work!

Main with and without antihack folder 4- Programs \ Mu Ex702

** Removed credits **
Customer Jogando.net added Season Special in place
Added the WEBZEN MuOnline

** Added ** SubSala
Subsala VIP

Added Socket to items
Concerted visual bug mobs
removed original map Ex702 lorencia and noria
Original map placed Season 6 ep 3
Added tre skill RF
Fixed items playing
Fix 65k
Fixed server CS
Fixed Reset
Fixed lvl master
Used tech titans configs package 26/01/2013
Edited Shops to my taste
Edited NPC to my taste however maintained 95% original
Added OPT ANC + SOCKET in items
Removed virus Kaspersky all files disinfected 100%
Titan Editor with all items

Removed unnecessary files from the client and MuServer
organization of the folder.

** Created 2 acc **
User: admin Password: admin
User: admin2 Password: admin2

Guild ADMIN

Credits
Folder 2 Editors (do not remember the poster)
Programs folder 4- AntiHack Caught in ragezone (do not remember the poster)
GS.exe GSCS.exe SCOOT_ADM (downloaded files from a post with credit to him, however only used the .exe)
Customer Jogando.net
Above issues I!
If I forgot some more credit please add
Edits made by me credit given to Webzen.

Screen Save

muonlinegr2 - [Release] MuServer 11.70.28 SCF + Customer Ex702 + Main TTC with and without AntiHack - RaGEZONE Forums

muonlinegr2 - [Release] MuServer 11.70.28 SCF + Customer Ex702 + Main TTC with and without AntiHack - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
re: [Release] MuServer 11.70.28 SCF + Customer Ex702 + Main TTC with and without AntiHack

Hello, does custom jewels work?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
re: [Release] MuServer 11.70.28 SCF + Customer Ex702 + Main TTC with and without AntiHack

MuOnline.dbo.MEMB_INFO WHERE memb___id = '2'
18:43:17 SELECT AccountID,BotLife,BotMaxLife FROM MuOnline.dbo.BotPet WHERE AccountID='2' AND BotLife < BotMaxLife
18:43:17 SELECT COUNT(*) as cnt FROM MuOnline.dbo.TitanLotteryPlayers WHERE AccountID='2'
SQLSTATE:42S02, Diagnosis:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]对象名 'MuOnline.dbo.TitanLotteryPlayers' 无效。
18:43:24 SELECT cLevel, Class, LevelUpPoint, Experience, Strength, Dexterity, Vitality, Energy, Money, Life, MaxLife, Mana, MaxMana, MapNumber, MapPosX, MapPosY, MapDir, PkCount, PkLevel, PkTime, CtlCode, DbVersion, Leadership, ChatLimitTime, FruitPoint, SCFExtInventory, SCFUpdatedPShop FROM Character WHERE Name='bbbb' AND AccountID='2'

who share full dbo?

select server, but disconnet the game,as is th first Exit game. see picture: 1.JPG - [Release] MuServer 11.70.28 SCF + Customer Ex702 + Main TTC with and without AntiHack - RaGEZONE Forums

please fix.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

where to change the IP in the client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

where to change the IP in the client?

No need to change the main! only edit config.ttc
Program at this 4-Program Files \ Titan TCC Editor (Main)
OBS .: Change your computer's date to year 2013 for the program to work!

after edit ip change year to 2015 )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

after edit ip change year to 2015 )

sir,expand vault not work.

I click the expand button in the warehouse, but no response. I used the extended warehouse votes and still can not open the extended warehouse.

expand vault not work is bug in 11.70.28?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@muonlinegr2
i'm need Wings of Devil and Angel in my server, how can i do this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

A senha e XPZone. Este post foi retirado daqui! e esta em meu mega.co.nz.. Vlw pelos creditos...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

what pass rar? link dead

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Pass rar: XPZone

Back