Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

after reset go lorencia no loren makert T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

that's the range were monters can move...you change it in the monstersetbase,txt :) or let him follow outside the loren...joke,,
with monstersetbase all ok

after reset go lorencia no loren makert T_T
see script of reset in "muonline" database

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

[Object] User 2 has join
18:43:15 EXEC WZ_CONNECT_MEMB '2','Main','127.0.0.1'
18:43:16 SELECT Id FROM AccountCharacter WHERE Id='2'
18:43:16 SELECT * FROM AccountCharacter WHERE Id='2'
18:43:16 SELECT cLevel, Class, CtlCode, DbVersion FROM vCharacterPreview WHERE Name='aaaa'
18:43:17 SELECT Inventory FROM Character WHERE Name='aaaa'
18:43:17 SELECT G_Status FROM GuildMember WHERE Name='aaaa'
18:43:17 SELECT cLevel, Class, CtlCode, DbVersion FROM vCharacterPreview WHERE Name='bbbb'
18:43:17 SELECT Inventory FROM Character WHERE Name='bbbb'
18:43:17 SELECT G_Status FROM GuildMember WHERE Name='bbbb'
18:43:17 SELECT SCFIsVip, SCFVipMoney, SCFVipDays, SCFWareVipCount, DateDiff(dd , out__days,getdate()) as dateDifference, SCFLuckyCoins, SCFExtWarehouse FROM MuOnline.dbo.MEMB_INFO WHERE memb___id = '2'
18:43:17 SELECT AccountID,BotLife,BotMaxLife FROM MuOnline.dbo.BotPet WHERE AccountID='2' AND BotLife < BotMaxLife
18:43:17 SELECT COUNT(*) as cnt FROM MuOnline.dbo.TitanLotteryPlayers WHERE AccountID='2'
SQLSTATE:42S02, Diagnosis:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]对象名 'MuOnline.dbo.TitanLotteryPlayers' Invalid。

18:43:24 SELECT cLevel, Class, LevelUpPoint, Experience, Strength, Dexterity, Vitality, Energy, Money, Life, MaxLife, Mana, MaxMana, MapNumber, MapPosX, MapPosY, MapDir, PkCount, PkLevel, PkTime, CtlCode, DbVersion, Leadership, ChatLimitTime, FruitPoint, SCFExtInventory, SCFUpdatedPShop FROM Character WHERE Name='bbbb' AND AccountID='2'

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Sir KarLi why I cant go out (Loren Market) to do lvl-up...???

What file do I need to edit for Box of Kundun drop?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized &amp; Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

with monstersetbase all ok

see script of reset in "muonline" database

hi, where I modify exactly "muonline" database T_T ty

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized &amp; Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

hi, where I modify exactly "muonline" database T_T ty

change the map row in the defaulclasstype table if im not wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello all, i have this problem -_-

How to fix vault? Thanks

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Why are monsters entering in safezone in Loren Market? How can I remove it?
KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

just reload the monsters in gs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

How to fix vault? Thanks

Maps are different warehouse and guildware my friend you can disabled that or change the location of guild warehouse xD
KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

How to fix vault? Thanks

devias and noria is normal warehouse and the loren map is guildwarehouse my friend you can disabled that or change the location of guild warehouse xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

done it yet, nothing happen

just configure your monstersetbase bro...you can delete those mobs then add again one by one ok.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

just configure your monstersetbase bro...you can delete those mobs then add again one by one ok.

monstersetbase changed but nothing happen

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

my problem is the Gate (Loren Market) always closed...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

see client and server gate files

maybe you right br0, bc0z, I didn't d0wnl0ad the full client, I just apply the patch given... in my existing S6E3Client.

I will try the Full Client.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

maybe you right br0, bc0z, I didn't d0wnl0ad the full client, I just apply the patch given... in my existing S6E3Client.

I will try the Full Client.

this are the moves im using and are working without problems so far

copy MoveReq(kor) to
C:\MuServer\Data\lang\kor

Copy Gate.txt to
C:\MuServer\Data\Gate_Settings

Copy movereq_eng.bmd to
your client \Data\Local\Eng

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello,

I have this same problem. I can't see server everything runs fine and ports 44405, 55901 are opened, I'm sure all IPs are correct.
Can someone help me what can cause this? I'm changing ip in main.exe correctly(99.99% sure)
Any ideas?

Thanks, guys!

Qbjm81P - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

AM3bSyI - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

I do not succeed ! :?:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

TesT
u open ur ports on 192.168.1.2 = thats not ur Lan IP? check in start>run>cmd> write ipconfig> check IPv4 = use that IP instead .
alexvan
and to ther others, i wrote this issues already in the first post, so please read the post and u will know the common stuff i couldnt fix.

Peace =]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hello,

I have this same problem. I can't see server everything runs fine and ports 44405, 55901 are opened, I'm sure all IPs are correct.
Can someone help me what can cause this? I'm changing ip in main.exe correctly(99.99% sure)
Any ideas?

Thanks, guys!

Change the ip
[Edit your IP in the following files:]
- Data\MapServerInfo.dat - Replace msr.noip.me within your IP (dont remove the S)
- Data\IpList.cfg - Replace msr.noip.me within your IP
- TitanCS\Data\SCF_ServerList.dat - Replace the msr.noip.me within your IP
- Client\
Jewels.dll (search for msr.noip.me) replace it with yours, save the .dll and connect to the server!

[Support Hex Editor]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
-
-Have your fun ^ ^ :tongue:
Thank Google Translate.:p:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

monstersetbase changed but nothing happen

lol I try to config the monstersetbase.txt still the mobs entering the safezone (loren market)...I thinks it is all about the map design..

Karli any idea to fix this :)...

Back