Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

To get highter exp of different mobs .. cuz i want to add uber spots.. for full stats + full set characters )) .. + if you have some free time can you xplain the "charsystem.ini" option ? i mean what is the formula of dmg , speed ..... and manashield , dk buff

Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

hi , not sure about he charsystem i haven't used it , u gotta search on google "muonline characters forumla" and it will direct u to this section but on another threads which the question is already answered. ex:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/charsystem-sm-dl-851014/
you can play with the numbers and test for pvp and pvm in game if u want.

hmm about he higher exp of different mobs , really i didnt try that never :p
mayeb its not bug , but if its a bug u can try other files mate , i recommend u

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ia88o8w3b1ixzs7
just to test ! :)

Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

so my problem here is that i got stock on running "dataserver" ive waited minutes but it stays the same. Any solutions please? thanks :)

- can you also send link/solution how to get rid of "MoveCommand script load fail" problem? I really need help. thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score

@ihyajade
dwonload these files

and do the same things u did to edit configs etc, Dont restore again ur DB's dont need to
and no error should pop up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

all servers startup, but gameservers can't connect with cashshopserver but its running :-s but its running so i can probably can play without problems ?
just 1 question can anyone give me a hand with editing the main since if i do it my main always get corrupt :|
ip needed is 192.168.0.154

regards falcon

Reaction score

falcon@
cashshopserver is not necessary go to data\ cashshop something.txt and disable it to 0 .

download MX Hex editor search for connect
find an existing IP and replace it by typing on it not by delete it
if u delete it u get corruped main
if u type on it it will be all right.

is not hard. keep trying

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

falcon@
cashshopserver is not necessary go to data\ cashshop something.txt and disable it to 0 .

download MX Hex editor search for connect
find an existing IP and replace it by typing on it not by delete it
if u delete it u get corruped main
if u type on it it will be all right.

is not hard. keep trying

ok i tried with the main of namech (they had standard an ip instead of a domain name), so it was easier to edit :)
Its working now thanks for files and stuff :)
just having 1 problem now: can't make an account, i used the mumaker in the server files, created my account but if i start the client i always get invalid account :-s, md5 off right ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What happened.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What happened.

see first post:
Fixes:
"MoveCommand script load fail error"
rename your DataServer folder to DataServer1
or use other DataServer folder , from original Files.

regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

got the server smoothly running but client got some problems:
it's all about movement of the character
- on a fenrir its verry buggy, iam standing in the middle of it (while moving now when standing still)
- when i got my wings on, he isn't using them (just walking) not 'flying'
- In atlans, the player should be swimming (if i remember right ?), but just normal running
- In town, the player moves like he is riding something :-s
Problems solved, i replaced player.bmd with one from other client and worked :)

1 question about server files: if i try to attack the kundum (kalima7) is it normal that i give few hits then i can't attack him for about 5 seconds then again few hits and so on till he's dead ?
a little problem shows up in my gameserver log (see screenshot)
having it on all my characters, max stat or just beginning, it isn't a difference ?
any idea how to fix that message? 2013-06-12 16.41.35 - [Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets - RaGEZONE Forums

Regards falcon

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to remove the server server and the second server (number 20) from the client ? always clicking on the wrong server to connect so i want to get rid of them :p

regards falc

Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey Ganja i want to ask you something, on this files, GameServer_CS works ?
Sometimes after 10, 12, or 24 hours, gs_cs stops working without any error, i think it's a namech gs_Cs problem.
When stops working, when i move to crywolf my char get bugged invisible without moving to crywolf, there is a fix for gs_Cs ?:)
Because i cannot open castle siege event, what can be the problem ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ảnh chụp màn hình_2013-07-03_091641 - [Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix cheksum?

UsarCheckSUM = 0 ; Usar o no checksum
GuildResets = 0 ; Resets necesarios para crear Guild (0=desactivado)

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Heh, get a funny error ) GS_CS wont connect to DB + MoveCommand Script error (becouse him cant connect lol) =) (folders renamed, and etc), All others - running normally, ExDB, DataServer, and etc work's fine, but GS return to me - cant connect to DB error. :mellow:

Tired to fix them :D
zcH29e6 - [Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets - RaGEZONE Forums

Looks like they original GS does not support mssql 2005 or dont see it, (but all other servers see them!)

++ Installing for test MTT SII, they work. hehe, but that original files nope. Strange...

Attachments

Last edited:
Back