Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

it doesnt freeze for me mate, i haven't runned it officialy as i remember, try to change mapserverinfo.dat configs.

i prefer MMT season 2 ofcourse.

Man, that MMT server looks great, but the links are off, do you know where I can find them?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

here

THANK GOD!

Quick question, I already have the GMO client(1.02C), I think it is the same client, do I still need the one linked at the video?

I'll start to test it and give you some feed back, thank you again KarLi.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

no u dont need =] if u will need then get it.

peace

Nice, if you don't mind, I have another 2 questions, first one is how does /drop works in these files? I just can't figure this out, looks like it's not working but you can create crazy items that can't be picked up, and the second one is which update are the files you posted on the video description?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if /drop or /item doesnt work then it wont work.
its normal last update but not the 2.0.0.0 the old stable season 2 with some fixes.

When can I expect to update?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Karly my friend I downloaded this files, but GameServerCS folder doesnt have Gameservercs.exe

:S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes
DOWNLOAD what another post , but do not start me DataServers , nor MuServerStartUp nor links.

any ideas?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

okay a couple things i want to get of my chest here.

1st - the websites you upload on are really slow -.-.

2nd - i did download everything even the post from the orignal guy and your other files. It didn't work, on the startUp program the Dataserver 1 and 2 wont start however i then removed them from the startup program and everything else worked correctly.

3rd - when i used some batch commands to kill and restart dataserver 1 or 2 i get loads of errors as they pop up.

4th - the video guide MuServer files are completely different from the ones you uploaded wth... -sighs-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

agree to the above, if you are uploading a repack goes one that is 100 % functional , you've tested recently and has not replace any exe with an earlier , do not have problems, a customer support , etc.

Reaction score

mostly the issue is cus of that fake virus or whatever it is on those .exe files.. so dont be lazy and get manually any season 2 dataserver.exe etc its not even hard.. just from other files, my repack intends mostly on configs and stability, if u just use namech released files and - use the configs from my files etc then its the same thing.. PS: who said i made video Guide for this files? dont assume things u dont know, the video guide is for MMT Files which contains on video description links etc, video added on post to show basics not the whole configurations.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Also, i read about your false positive(fake virus alert) i even Stopped my firewall and anti-virus. Still Your configuration doesn't work, mind you I ALREADY had namechs files to begin with. It did the same with his. Also personally i wouldn't call this a repack or a release if you're just using others peoples work and only editing the files a little bit. I personally vote this Thread either gets deleted or has to change the title of it, because it is in no way a repack or a release.

Reaction score

Also, i read about your false positive(fake virus alert) i even Stopped my firewall and anti-virus. Still Your configuration doesn't work, mind you I ALREADY had namechs files to begin with. It did the same with his. Also personally i wouldn't call this a repack or a release if you're just using others peoples work and only editing the files a little bit. I personally vote this Thread either gets deleted or has to change the title of it, because it is in no way a repack or a release.

Don't be a lazy quitter, this is a repack whether you like it or not you have no rights to vote for deleting the thread or anything, i assume you are new to this, specially registered new on the forum.

For your information: you must be a new here as i see, you dont even understand what i have told you, so there is no point communicating with you since you have been angry just because one of 1000 threads in this section, you gotta get your mind straight and learn what you are saying.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@KarLi
Lol.. Just because I have a new account here doesn't mean i don't know what im talking about, I have an account at elite-pvpers and others which have private server development, so don't assume ^_^. By the way, just for your information I decided to get the files from the video and they worked 100% better than yours, also the config files where alot neater and in english. So yeah.. anybody having problems with this guys repack click the video and go to YouTube then in the persons discription of the video are the links to download the working repack. :p it will give you no headache i you follow the vid.

Also i recommend using mueditor 2.1 click http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/account-create-804456/
then scroll down to alfaiatex's post. and everything should work perfectly. *coughs*unlike combining two repacks and more headaches*coughs :p have a good day.

Reaction score

Listen brother, this is about 2 years old thread so just dont expect something special =]
PS: The video is created by my self too so ur welcome =]

Last edited:
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

(And be happy because you can download the files, okey its slow, but who cares? if you need this file you can download... )

Back