Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

Friend, I downloaded the MuServer came missing the GameServer and CashShop, only used the gameserver MuServer the original and not only opens not send error appears and closes the GameServer, could you help me?

I'm playing your server and seems very unstable, and I liked the MuServer'm so using it on a project that I intend to open season 2, but since you said, it appears the mistake of not sending and closes the gameserver

Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

ok mythos ,
the gameserver u can use from the original namech files , and cash shop if u want aswell , but i noticed ya
cash shop is dupeable.

and gs = crashable.

peace

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

then my friend I'm using the GS namech more original server is not opening with it giving this error. Gs more open and immediately closes it appears the mistake of not Send. could send me what do you have?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

my ganja, single error found so far that I can not solve, a look at the image and see if can help me please. error.JPG - [Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets - RaGEZONE Forums

system : Win xp sp3 / sql 2000

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Reaction score

my ganja, single error found so far that I can not solve, a look at the image and see if can help me please. View attachment 127578

then my friend I'm using the GS namech more original server is not opening with it giving this error. Gs more open and immediately closes it appears the mistake of not Send. could send me what do you have?
well tell me the error

U have 4 Chances to fix it.

1. Install service pack 4 on your windows XP or if u can install back sp2 [needs sp3 reinstall] and try again.
2. Install .net framework , visual studio 2010 or 2012 dont know which exactly and install MS Visual C++ 2010 redistributable package.
3. Run your gameserver.exe as Admin and before that run odbc.req , also on gs send error check details .
4. Change ur OS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok I'll try these features, and I will post soon, thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Right click on gameserver.exe(shortcut) and change 127.0.0.1 or whatever IP is to your ip.
Don't forget to change Ip in Configs/SQL.ini.

If it does not works anyway, then I have no idea how to help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No one has this MuServer with options of 16 itens?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

what about the pvp ? in the nametech files is very bad.. that was fixed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hello bro what sql its good run files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have a problem with lochs feather drop. It doesnt drop. I changed item(kor).txt and itemdroprate.txt with no success. Crest of monarch drops fine.

Problem solved.
in itemdroprate.txt on line Loch's Feather in [Level] needed to replace 1 with 0.

What about drops from box of kundun? Why does it drop 90% zen not the items from bag.txt?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok solved. I have another question, how to set item reward for completing Chaos Castle? id like to make box as reward etc.

Back