Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

The Supreme King
Reaction score
Hi, I have a question. Downloading the latest version (Beta 43 Changelog) already include all previous updates?
I already have the DTData installed from a previous update installed, is it necessary to paste the one that came in the last update and reconfigure it?
Thank you

you read the last update ? if you read it, it explains which files you need to update,and yes last patch has all the updates

I'm running windows 10 x64 and mssql 2008 r2 x64.
After running gameserver, window open and close unexpectedly.
There isn't log files so i dont know the error.
I install netframework 3.5 and 4.8 but no fix.
Any ideas?

I can't help you with that problem because I didn't have that problem,I tested on windows 10 x64 and SQL Server 2008 R2 everything goes perfectly without problems,I don't know what version of Windows 10 you have but my advice install the latest version of windows 10 let the update install everything and then test again

Possibly to blame SQL Server 2008 R2 maybe he has problems and it's not working properly or you were wrong somewhere

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you read the last update ? if you read it, it explains which files you need to update,and yes last patch has all the updates

Thanks u MasterU. I have a question, i need active the shadowbug to up +9 rings and pendants, how? Since when I want to use it, it block all the inventory.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to disable camera movement on Elvin map. Fix the spawn location at the same location. How is it done at Arena?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can i download Ranking Database for restore. There isnt any Ranking database in MuServer files only MuOnline.bak exist.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can i download Ranking Database for restore. There isnt any Ranking database in MuServer files only MuOnline.bak exist.
This files Works only MuOnline.bak, ********* dont work DB Ranking.bak

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This files Works only MuOnline.bak, ********* dont work DB Ranking.bak
Thanks a lot mate,

Next question :)

I setup muonline server 97d on my laptop and completed all process but, when i join server in local network with same laptop after 30 seconds i get disconnected from server all the time. what i miss or what i can do about this or local server is the problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who knows how to fix this?
error : Can't find the locatin. C:\Work\WebZen\°ԀӼ­¹ö¼ҽº\GameServer\0.96.28_Á߱¹ŗ¼·\Source\MapClass.cpp 178

The Supreme King
Reaction score
Hi to all today i I checked the original forum and you will automatically be taken to vote on which version you would like to receive the update,who likes this version 97d + 99i go to the original forum and vote for the version to receive new updates Go go go

what is the name of the forum ? I think many of you already know him

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Masteru; 9047956] да, мои дорогие пользователи, я спрашиваю оригинального создателя, и он сказал, что это ошибка, которая никак не влияет на вас [/ QUOTE]

every 5 days monsters leave the server. When restarting them manually GameServer closes

The Supreme King
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Masteru; 9047956] да, мои дорогие пользователи, я спрашиваю оригинального создателя, и он сказал, что это ошибка, которая никак не влияет на вас [/ QUOTE]

every 5 days monsters leave the server. When restarting them manually GameServer closes

you may have broken something in both Monster and MonsterSetBase if you say so when you restarting them manually GameServer closes

How to fixed ? put it back the original Monster and MonsterSetBase then try again and restarting then manually and no more GameServer closes

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Masteru; 9047959] возможно, вы что-то сломали и в Monster, и в MonsterSetBase, если вы так говорите при перезапуске вручную GameServer закрывается.

Как исправить? верните исходный Monster и MonsterSetBase, затем попробуйте снова и перезапустите, затем вручную, и GameServer больше не закрывается [/ QUOTE]

I just have to automatically restart monsters every day from 4 to 8 times.I get this error in 5-6 days

Despite the fact that when the monsters leave. Breaking News system. Players are left to stand without monsters.Feeling like he can't stand monster reloads

The Supreme King
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Masteru; 9047959] возможно, вы что-то сломали и в Monster, и в MonsterSetBase, если вы так говорите при перезапуске вручную GameServer закрывается.

Как исправить? верните исходный Monster и MonsterSetBase, затем попробуйте снова и перезапустите, затем вручную, и GameServer больше не закрывается [/ QUOTE]

I just have to automatically restart monsters every day from 4 to 8 times.I get this error in 5-6 days

it is not automatic on gameserver to restart monsters every day from 4 to 8 times if you changed something in gameserver then all the blame is yours

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to change ip in main? When I run launcher I see disconnect, but gameserver and joinserver is ok. I dont know where is the problem.

When I run new update from gameserver I see error: The programm cant start because vcruntime140.dll is missing from your computer

Back