Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, I have tried up to 5 monsters for 3 seconds in each spot and the bug continues.It also happens in BC with the default monsters.

View attachment 256906

And I already searched in Text.bmd and couldn't find anything related to a font type.

How do I change the client's items? For example the SM has pink wings, I would like to make them originally white.Try changing .bmd and OZJ files
About your request related to Item/Set-Parts:

You could try to replace some directories that are inside Data, Item and Player come to mind, probably if you use a newer client the items would look original. anyways You must be carefull with not replace your player.bmd file bcz if you change your player.bmd your character in Game starts to move in bad way It's just an idea...

and about Font-Types:

Possibly you need to edit line number 0 (zero) of the text.bmd, I understand that this line along with number 7 usually assigns the type of font that the client displays.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
About your request related to Item/Set-Parts:

You could try to replace some directories that are inside Data, Item and Player come to mind, probably if you use a newer client the items would look original. anyways You must be carefull with not replace your player.bmd file bcz if you change your player.bmd your character in Game starts to move in bad way It's just an idea...

and about Font-Types:

Possibly you need to edit line number 0 (zero) of the text.bmd, I understand that this line along with number 7 usually assigns the type of font that the client displays.
Hello dear, thank you very much, you helped me with changing the font but it only recognizes "tahoma" but in blur, I imagine that the client perhaps needs me to add the fonts? What would be the solution to place the "arial"?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello dear, thank you very much, you helped me with changing the font but it only recognizes "tahoma" but in blur, I imagine that the client perhaps needs me to add the fonts? What would be the solution to place the "arial"?
I really don't know but it probably only recognizes Tahoma because it is originally from Japan (east), of course this is just my guess... I think you should try to hook some calls in your main to MS Windows GDI functions (CreateFont), but it is needed knowledge of programming and code debugging to do it, maybe you should ask a programmer or pay for it.

The Supreme King
Reaction score
Hola buenas tardes necesito de tu ayuda para saber como solucionar el siguiente error. Solo cambiará la IP, los datos SQL y restaurará la base de datos.

I HAVE A VPS WINDOWS SERVER 2008 R2 AND SQL SERVER 2000!!

View attachment 256829

it shows you quite clearly that it is a problem in your system,if you install an old windows without update what to expect ?

Hello friend, thanks for responding, the problem was that I was missing libraries, everything is fine now.

I have 2 questions, the first is that I already configured spot and everything else but there comes a time when the monsters stop appearing and I have to stop attacking and move and then see them again, why is that? I have everything configured well.

The second thing is that I would like to know how to change the client's font type.

thank you!

I don't know exactly if you are using the original client because you did not specify this,I don't know if in D:\Mu Server\Data\Monster if you changed the respawn time,and from what you say, you certainly did not do this

the problem is not from the client and from windows if that's what you mean,must be temporarily disabled smooth edges of screen fonts,or search the net for dll that fixes the problem

Yes, I have tried up to 5 monsters for 3 seconds in each spot and the bug continues.It also happens in BC with the default monsters.

View attachment 256906

And I already searched in Text.bmd and couldn't find anything related to a font type.

How do I change the client's items? For example the SM has pink wings, I would like to make them originally white.Try changing .bmd and OZJ files

I don't have this problem,not even once and I used it for years

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can I remove those symbols from the invasion message?
I checked the message_kor and it only says "Golden Dragon Invasion", it has no symbols!

1708900297803 - [Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have any guide on how to make these configurations to achieve this from the video?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem that does not allow me to grab other people's items on the floor, the item disappears in 1 minute but there was no way for the other person to grab it. Where can I get that configuration?

The Supreme King
Reaction score
I have a problem that does not allow me to grab other people's items on the floor, the item disappears in 1 minute but there was no way for the other person to grab it. Where can I get that configuration?

You ask some questions that have no logic at all,in 97d+99i the original was created like this, was it hard to understand ?

This is the last time I will answer you,if another player throws on the ground and you want to take them, you can't immediately, you have to click several times.

You are so lazy that it is easier to ask ? how hard is it to check if I have this order or not ? D:\MuServer\DTData\Common search

[Item]
MaxLevel = 11 // Maximum item level
Duration = 30 // Item duration on the floor (in seconds)

stop posting useless messages,for help go here https://forum.ragezone.com/community/mu-online-help.193/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You ask some questions that have no logic at all,in 97d+99i the original was created like this, was it hard to understand ?

This is the last time I will answer you,if another player throws on the ground and you want to take them, you can't immediately, you have to click several times.

You are so lazy that it is easier to ask ? how hard is it to check if I have this order or not ? D:\MuServer\DTData\Common search

stop posting useless messages,for help go here https://forum.ragezone.com/community/mu-online-help.193/
What is my fault that you publish some bug files? And what you answer has nothing to do with my problem because obviously I saw that configuration and I can leave the items on the floor for 2 minutes and the other characters were never able to grab them.

Do not share bug files that you yourself do not know how to solve, DON'T RESPOND IF YOU DON'T KNOW.

The Supreme King
Reaction score
Please try and be nice to members, we are all wanting to learn.
What is my fault that you publish some bug files? And what you answer has nothing to do with my problem because obviously I saw that configuration and I can leave the items on the floor for 2 minutes and the other characters were never able to grab them.

Do not share bug files that you yourself do not know how to solve, DON'T RESPOND IF YOU DON'T KNOW.

you ask some noob questions and I promised not to answer you again,you refuse to understand that this is how the original game was created,that is not a bug ? a player cannot take your drop that you made that is, he could, but he has to click several times until he receives it,ask the original creators from webzen if they have time for you

I wasted enough time with you to explain,my advice don't use these files anymore, look for another more advanced version for you,97d is beyond you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Be nice.
I want to comment on the solution, thanks to a friend. the commonloc.cfg file in the path

D:\MuServer\Data\lang\kor

LootingTime option = "Time for the other person to pick you up".

Back