Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

The Supreme King
Reaction score
Re: Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i

Shop editor, thanks.

ok no problems i just update now the files :glare:

More Update 97d+99i Exdb Anti Inject/Mu Shop 1.6 Finall

[Beta 37.2 Changelog]
Stability improvements

Updated files:
- GameServer\Darks'Team.dll

Masteru - [Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

:wink:I need a link of installation tutorial , starting at 0:glare:

The Supreme King
Reaction score

[Beta 37.3 Changelog]
Fixed Sky event not randomizing items
Changing points per level will now also change in Blood Castle

Updated files:
- GameServer\Darks'Team.dll

Masteru - [Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This server never be obsolescent :D
fix dino Crash for some instance :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

And what about castle siege on this files? Working?

The Supreme King
Reaction score

This server never be obsolescent :D
fix dino Crash for some instance :)

dear user there is no problem with dino crash and i never have this problems maybe your system have problems with compatibility if you have [Dedicated Servers] or wrong setting [That's your problem]

And what about castle siege on this files? Working?

It is not Season to have castle siege this is 97d customs with commands and fixed bugs and hole etc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

dear user there is no problem with dino crash and i never have this problems maybe your system have problems with compatibility if you have [Dedicated Servers] or wrong setting [That's your problem]

It is not Season to have castle siege this is 97d customs with commands and fixed bugs and hole etc
Thanks sir, the problem is in the compatibility of my PC, its working perfectly now.
BTW, im planning to run my own MUserver Online,
I already opened those ports needed to be open in my IPv4, am i correct? or should be Public IP?
What IP should i put to my MuServer file? IPv4? or Public IP?
Thanks a lot sir...

The Supreme King
Reaction score

Thanks sir, the problem is in the compatibility of my PC, its working perfectly now.
BTW, im planning to run my own MUserver Online,
I already opened those ports needed to be open in my IPv4, am i correct? or should be Public IP?
What IP should i put to my MuServer file? IPv4? or Public IP?
Thanks a lot sir...

do you have ip dynamic or static ? do you have router ? you need to change only ConnectServer to add ip

next open this 3 port ? 80/44405/55901

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Sir help, My open ports : 44405, 55960, 55970, 80 (opened from router and firewall, both udp and tcp)
Public ip are putted well on my server files
I used no-ip for my main.exe
when i launched the game, its has blue message at the top "disconnected from the server"

What should i do ?

sir do you have video of installation tutorial?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
The Supreme King
Reaction score

Sir help, My open ports : 44405, 55960, 55970, 80 (opened from router and firewall, both udp and tcp)
Public ip are putted well on my server files
I used no-ip for my main.exe
when i launched the game, its has blue message at the top "disconnected from the server"

What should i do ?

sir do you have video of installation tutorial?

Hi well why did you open these ports 55960, 55970, ? you need to open for this 97d only this 3 port 80/44405 and 55901

next check with cmd from start what ip you have from router and write ipconfig and press enter my ip from router is this [192.168.1.10]

now go to muserver/ConnectServer/data/ServerInfo and add the ip from router 192.168.1.10 next go ServerList and add ip from no-ip and then start muserver

final your launcher connect from no-ip add your dns and connect work 100% :glare:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi well why did you open these ports 55960, 55970, ? you need to open for this 97d only this 3 port 80/44405 and 55901

next check with cmd from start what ip you have from router and write ipconfig and press enter my ip from router is this [192.168.1.10]

now go to muserver/ConnectServer/data/ServerInfo and add the ip from router 192.168.1.10 next go ServerList and add ip from no-ip and then start muserver

final your launcher connect from no-ip add your dns and connect work 100% :glare:
Difficult to understand sir, I think i did all things right, i want you test my files sir, im not sure if the problem is from my muserver files for somethin'
Skype me please sir : andrian0721

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Sir, Shield is hidden, when player is in safezone, what seems the problem?, i didnt change anything from your files except the ip configs

Back